Pissed off hanma

sorry for the delay guys ive been busy with school and stuff but now im back

Y/n was just walking on the city minding his business after buying food because in the demon slayer corp there are some slayer who knew about yoriichis son with part hanma blood so they tried finding his house and tried recruiting him because they'll need another sun breath user with eternal life.

(ok the reason i said eternal life is because in the baki series yhe hanma family is the perfect lineage and the strongest in that verse the reason they cant have their eternal life is because of the "father vs son" tradition they have and one will live thats why i said eternal life. ok back to the story)

Y/n:HECK NO IM NOT JOINING AFTER DAD CREATED BREATHING STYLES FOR YOU ALL THEN YOU BANISHED HIM...NOW WAY!!!!!

Random slayer:please we need another sun breath user and mr. ubuyashiki will be happy to have another one....

Y/n cuts him off

Y/n:then what banish me after helping you i know dad got banished because my uncle became a demon but the first time they knew they told that to kill himself or commit sepoku after helping your corp!!!

Random slayer:please....your the only one who can face muzan face to face....

Y/n:NO WAY!!!!......AND GET OUT BEFORE I START KILLING YOU ALL

the slayer left but they returned the next 2 weeks and they will soon regret it....

Y/n:i warned you.....

he kills the other slayer with a single back fist removing his head from his body straight off.

Random slayer 2:SHIT RUNNN!!!!!!

the four other random slayers started running but since he is too fast for a normal human he just catched them and killed them with no mercy but he spared one slayer and he told him....

Y/n:tell the ubuyashiki family....TO NEVER RETURN!!!

Random Slayer:YES I WILL PLEASE SPARE ME!!!.....

Y/n:NOW RUN!!!

the scared shitless slayer ran all the way to the demon slayer HQ and they soon realized that convincing him to join will be a near impossible task so the leader of the demon slayer corps decided to take careful actions against this sun breathing hanma because he might come back and massacre the entire corp

Ancestor of The Ubutashiki Family:lets take careful actions or all of us will be dead and make sure to pass this information to the future generations so we could recruit that hanma.....

he said with a calm voice and so the info about yoriichis son is now known in the entire slayer corps

ok this is what ill release because the taisho era version of the story is getting close

Sorry for the long wait guys