Chapter 1

•After the battle with Adam, the hotel was destroyed but now Charlie and the others were singing happily and rebuilding the hotel, still very happy after winning the battle. A few weeks past by and Lucifer would come and go to the hotel. He loved to see Charlie and her friends except for one person. Alastor. That Edna from The Incredibles lookin ass, thinking he's high and mighty but what bothered him the most was that Alastor always tried to challenge him of who's the best dad, but he obviously knew he was the best dad.

He didn't live in the hotel, instead he lived alone in his castle making ducks every minute and every day. He was making a duck at his work desk in his room, when he finished he smiled brightly but frowned when he saw that it looked like Lilith so he threw it into the pile full of his other ducks. He sighed, got up, and he jumped on his bed, laying flat like a starfish staring at the plain ceiling with his hand in the air, looking at his ring with a frown. After a few minutes, his phone started ringing, he looked up at his nightstand where his phone was then he sighed then he crawled to his nightstand and grabbed his phone and he smiled widely and picked up his phone. "HEYY CHAR CHAR" he yelled out with a happy smile. "Hey dad, uh so i was wondering maybe you can come to the hotel and do an activity with us?? I know you don't like getting involved with them but I feel like you would love this!" She said over the phone. He sighed then he said with a smile "Fine just this once, just to make you happy Char Char!" "OKAY! THANKS DAD! SEE YOU IN A BIT!!"

Lucifer hung up the phone and he put his coat on, he then snapped his finger arriving outside the hotel doors and he knocked. "Salutations!" Alastor said with his usual radio voice and smile, he looked infront of him looking around confused why there's no one there, then he heard Lucifer's voice. "Bambi. Down here." Lucifer says with an annoyed face and raised eyebrow. Alastor  laughed and said "My apologies! Didn't see you down there! HAHA." Lucifer rolled his eyes and pushed Alastor aside to go to Charlie and her friends. Charlie saw her dad and hugged him tightly. "I'M SO GLAD YOUR HERE DAD!!" She said with excited tone. "Anything for my little girl! Now what activity am I participating?" He asked with a confused face waiting for an answer.
"Well dad! I know you like ducks so this activity will be about rubber ducks, pick a partner of your choosing and you will try to make the rubber duck look like your partner! Everyone heard that?" "Yeah" they all said with a lazy tone except for Lucifer and Alastor. Lucifer seemed so happy and excited, actually wanting to do this. "Okay everyone! Pick a partner!"

1 minute later everyone had their partners except for Lucifer and Alastor, Niffty was running around chasing and killing bugs as usual. "Uh Char Char I don't have a partner?" He said, not knowing Alastor was right next him staring down at him with an annoyed face still having his smile. "Oh uh" Charlie said then she looked at Alastor and her dad, "Maybe you and Al can be partners!" Vaggie came up next to Charlie and whispers "Are you sure hun? You know they don't get along really well." Vaggie said generally concerned. "Yes! There's no more partners and they're the only ones left! Plus it will be great for them to bond!" Lucifer scoffed and looked up at Alastor with crossed arms then he rolls his eyes. "You know, I'd rather make an Adam duck then this fucker" He said. Alastor then turned his head in annoyance, "I agree! Plus he's too short to make anyway!" Alastor said laughing while Lucifer flipped him off. "Please? Dad?" Charlie said with pleading eyes. Lucifer looked at Charlie then he sighs "Fine. For you Charlie." He said, sighing then looking at Charlie with a soft smile, he looked at Alastor with a annoyed look, "Let's just get this over with" he said rolling his eyes and walking over to grab a rubber duck. Alastor grabbed a rubber ducks as well and both sat right infront of each other like the others. "Alright guys, the materials are at the tables next to you so you guys can start making your ducks!" Vaggie said with a smile then sits infront of Charlie.

A few minutes later everyone was struggling but having fun making their ducks. Meanwhile Alastor and Lucifer are completely focused on their ducks, obviously they were challenging who's duck would look better. Angel was finished with his duck of Husk and Husk was finished with his duck of Angel, they both were happy because it looked so cute. A few minutes later, Charlie was finished with her duck of Vaggie and Vaggie finished her duck of Charlie, they were also very happy and Charlie was squealing. The only ones who weren't finished was Alastor and Lucifer. They were still making their ducks until Lucifer finally finished, "There! Finished!" He said sweating with a smiling holding out the Alastor duck. Alastor was still making his duck but he stopped for a second to look at Lucifer's duck, it was in excruciating detail, the duck had his red and black hair with little antlers and big fluffy ears, the duck had a cute little smile just like Alastor's and the duck was wearing a red suit and a little bow just like Alastor's, the duck was also holding a little mic cane like Alastor's as well.

Alastor was staring at the duck for a while now with a smile that looked generally real until Alastor looked away, blushing a little bit, he shakes his head then looked down at the Lucifer duck, trying to finish it. A few minutes later he finally finished the duck and hold it out infront of Lucifer's face. The duck was in much detail too, it had a hat like Lucifer's with the snake and apple and the little crown and it had a little white and red suit and a little bow just like Lucifer's suit, he also had a apple cane. Alastor looked away, "'Mine's better than yours" Alastor said with his radio voice, waiting for an answer but there wasn't one, instead, Lucifer had little sparkles in his eyes and with a wide happy smile, the duck was so cute to him and he set down the Alastor duck that he made into the table and snatched the Lucifer duck out of Alastor's hand. "THIS IS SO CUTE!" Lucifer said squealing still having his wide happy smile on his face, meanwhile Alastor looked at him with a surprised look on his face of Lucifer's reaction.

"You should make more ducks you know" Lucifer said.

Author's note: HEYYYY, guys if I did anything wrong or this was weird PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Chapter 2 will come out very soon!

1200 words