__//--𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝--\\__

|__________|__________|

{TIMELINE}:

[1] You and Sophie were born in the late 1960's, growing up alongside each other, as your families were quite close.

[2] Your mother (M/N) was quite close with Rosemary Walten, Sophie's mother. The same could be said about your father (F/N) and Sophie's father, Jack Walten.

[3] Your father, Jack, and another good friend of theirs: Felix Kranken, gathered together and mapped out a business idea.

[4] The idea was an entertainment center for children and their families, including animatronics and burgers. The three adult men labeled the future project as Bon's Burgers.

[5] As you and Sophie grew up, so did each of your father's (and Felix's) plans became a reality.

[6] Money was raised and put to work, as the three men hired technicians and architects to help them create the soon-to-be entertainment center.

[7] Time passed on, and Bon's Burgers was almost complete, with jaw-dropping animatronic performances, fabulous employees, and food to die for.

[8] But alas, the positivity had to end at some point.

[9] One evening, Jack had asked Felix to do him a small favor: picking up his two younger children, Molly and Edd, from their school party.  With only a little hesitation, Felix agreed.

[10] That was the last that Jack had seen or heard from his business partner, and his two youngest children.  Felix never dropped them off that night.

[11] Jack spiraled into insanity and depression, participating in his project less and less.

[12] Your parents, M/n and F/n, aided as best and as much as they could, offering their full support to Jack, Rosemary, and Sophie, their family being slowly torn apart with time.

[13] You and Sophie became dependent on each other, almost always by each other's sides as time went on.

[14] About two weeks went by after Felix, Edd, and Molly's disappearances, Jack disappeared as well, leaving his grieving wife and innocent daughter to ponder of his whereabouts.

[15] Your relationship began to crumble after Sophie's father's disappearance.

[16] Oddly enough, Bon's Burgers had its grand opening right on schedule, despite Jack's absence. 

[17] The entertainment center was a complete hit, which you and Sophie both agreed on, as each of you bonded even more at the establishment.

[18] Only another two weeks after Jack's disappearance did Rosemary go missing.  She was last seen sitting at one of the party tables of Bon's Burgers.

[19] The disappearances were all over the news, with missing posters and police doing their very best to find where these people had gone.

[20] Sophie almost never spoke to you anymore.  You weren't sure as to exactly why.  Her family was gone, of course, and you understood that, but...you were her friend!  Why was she pushing you away?  And why was she so insistent about taking those pills