A great frienship

You guys finish your Snapchat conversation and a few days pass when you get a text from Benji. "Do you want to go to this coffee shop a few miles away?" You get excited since this is your first and only version of a date. You want to wear something cute but simple so you put on jeans and a guess tshirt along with some white converse.

He picks you up in a taxi because you live in Paris and everything is far from where you live. You walk outside to him opening the door for you. "Thanks" you say as you get into the taxi. Benji gets in and sits next to you. The drive to the coffee shop is only about 20 minutes away, but that's long enough to get turned on by the smell of his expensive cologne.

You get to the coffee shop and Benji pays the taxi guy. You walk inside and are seated by the waiter. You both order coffee and a croissant. "So" he says, all eyes on you "anything interesting in life?" "No" you say, trying to ignore your heart pounding. He chuckles. "What?" You say. "Nothing, you just look really hot right now" you start to blush just as the waiter comes to give you your coffee. "Thanks" Benji says, not taking his eyes off you.

You guys finish your food and coffee and Benji takes you to a quiet park. "I used to come here all the time as a child", he says. "It's really pretty", you say. You two are caught in a moment when neither of you know what to say. The urge seems to engulf both of you, as your lips collide. He takes you down an alley and enters a building. It's one of the fanciest apartments you've ever seen. There is a big piano with a vase of flowers on top, a huge couch with pillows. Everything seems to be placed in the exact correct position.

Benji comes up behind you. "What do you think?'' he says, caressing you from behind. "It's like royalty", you say. "It's nothing compared to your beauty", Benji says.

You guys walk to a bedroom down a gleaming hallway. He shuts the door and locks it. "What are you doing?", you ask. "You'll know soon enough" he says, with a grin. He pushes you down on the bed and you sit there. He stands at the foot of the bed. You now are just realizing how hot he looks. He has a button up shirt with rolled up sleeves to his elbows, his dress pants have not even the slightest flaw in the fine, expensive fabric.

He starts to unbutton his shirt and you scoot to the head of the bed. He takes off his dress shirt and he has a perfect chiseled six pack of any men on the planet. He crawls onto the bed and you guys start passionatly kissing. He lifts your shirt over your head. He starts to unbuckle his belt to tie it around your wrists.