2.𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙮𝙖

I apologise for any wrong potrayals of  religious rituals. I am open to correct them! thanks for reading 💞
--------

 I am open to correct them! thanks for reading 💞--------

now playing: [ambarsariya-sona mohapatra]

0:30 ─〇───── 4:00
     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻
____________________________

"I was legit about to fucking die right there and y’all wanted me to take a picture for you? dimwits, both" Satoru glares at the couple who were posing for the camera. They arrived shortly this morning in Amritsar, checked into a hotel, left their belongings and visited the Golden Temple for blessings.

The Gojos pay a visit to their parent’s house and unite with their relatives. Satoru was not looking forward to meeting his granddad, for sure.

Oh such a handsome boy you've become toru. Shouldn’t you be settled by now? Find a pretty girl, get married, have kids” his grandpa utters, a language he hasn’t heard in long time.

The Gojos visit their home country once every 3-4 years to pay respects to their kins and relatives.

"Seems like he didn’t learn from his best friend yet” masi says. He makes a face at that. He’s too young to be getting married, he thinks. He wants to be experimental, take risks, date more women.

Which reminds him, his ‘girlfriend!’. He dials up her number and waits for the pick up.

"Glad you came to your senses, you arse. I've been trying to call you! I am gutted!!" She yells.

"Well calm down liv. It’s not like I did not want to talk on purpose (he really didn’t) I was busy! You're being too difficult for someone who I didn’t put a label on yet." He scoffs, earning a series of whats and fucks.

"Oh! You’ve really out arsed yourself this time Gojo. I fucking hate your guts! I have nothing to do with you anymore! FUCK YOU!" she curses. Satoru could feel the way she slams the phone onto the surface.

He really didn’t care, did he? Nobody really stood out to him. They either like him for his looks or his money, really. He wouldn’t want to waste anymore of his precious time on those. Girls and guys come and go, Satoru remained.

He hates commitment.

"Oh come out already! How long are you going to take in a fucking toilet?" Suguru cries, certainly annoyed.

They plan to visit the Partition Museum, eat authentic Punjabi cuisine (been ages, really) before 8 in the evening. They've got to leave tomorrow first thing in the morning for Lucknow.

_______________________________________

Utahime changes her moods like she changes clothes, really nothing to do with her period though, really nothing. She’s just a little mad at her bestfriend who’s marrying her childhood love. They’re gonna have a destination wedding in India. All that and Utahime could only get an update just days before. Nothing too much, really.