SHATTERED HEART (episode 1)

AUTHOR POV
Y

our walking down the streets of busan from your part time job to home. You were a little scared because the alley was really dark, or maybe almost pitch dark. There were lamps on the side but not of much help and few lamps were flikering. This really daunted you but you didn't stopped. You were about to reach your home but then a big black van with small windows and a sliding door came infont of you. In a blink of eye two people came infront of you and gave you inesthilia (drug to make one unconscious).
After almost a hour you woke up.
Y/n (in mind): Where am I? This place looks like an abandoned building. It smells like cigarette and alcahol. Ahhhh my leg hurts and I can't move my body. My body is paining like hell what should I do?

*Then you felt a chill down your spine*

DONT TELL ME I'M KIDN@PPED!

Y/N: Heyyyy! leave me

*three guys came infront of you and one of them touched you*

Y/N: yaaaaaa! How dare you touch me.

* the one who touched you said*

Guy1: chill! We will just use you and then leave you. Thats it.

Y/N: *you realised you were r@p€d*

Y/n: You b@stard! how dare you say that?

Guy2: *came infront of you and punched you in your nose which temporarly made your nose bleed*

Guy2: Shut the fu€k up b!tch!

Guy3: *his phone ranged and he picked up and talked*

Guy3: Yes boss, yes we have her. Yes! Ok we'll come there in no time.
*hanged up the phone*

Guy3: guys come on we have to go.

Days passed and you were used as a punching bag and was r@ped several times until one day you got the chance to escape.

Y/N in mind: There is a small knife here if I cut the rope that is surrounding my hand I can escape!

*She did the same and escaped through a small window*

You got out and saw a man.........

*EPISODE 1 END*