Chapter 8: Interviews and Bad News

“Welcome were here with very important people, mind introducing yourselves boys” the host said.

“I’m Liam”

“I’m Niall’

“I’m Zayn”

“I’m Louis”

“I’m Harry”

“And were One Direction!!” they all chorused as the crowd went wild. I smiled; Eleanor took my hand trying to keep me calm. El and I were sitting in the audience, we both wanted to watch it.

“So boys, how is everything going?” he asked the boys.

“Everything is great, much things going on at the moment” Zayn said.

“Good, so your second album is out, Take Me Home. Did you have fun making it?”

“Yes, it was put so much hard work and we actually had fun while doing it and were happy the fans are excited about it” Liam said.

“So your tour is starting in a few weeks am I right?” he asked.

“Yes, we hope to see all of our amazing fans” Harry said flipping his hair, making the crowd go wild.

“We obviously have to ask this question, your fans must be dying to know. Who is single and who is taken?”

“Single” Niall said

“Single” Harry said winking at the camera.

“Taken” Zayn said

“Taken” Louis said smiling and winking at Eleanor.

“Liam?” he said.

“I am taken” Liam said smiling at me

“Mind telling us who are you dating?” the host said.

“I’m dating Eleanor Calder” Louis said.

“I’m dating Perrie Edwards from Little Mix, love you babe” Zayn said to the camera; Aww so cute.

“I’m dating Holly Milano” Liam said grinning at me. I grinned back at him.

“Isn’t she the daughter of Josh Milano, one of the most famous owners of the top fashion industries?” he asked.

“Yes, she is the one and only” Liam said.

“She is stunning beautiful as her mother, did she came with you boys today?” he asked.