🎗️ R E M I N D E R ² 🎗️

Hello Dear Participants,

First of all, thank you for participating in this awards. Y'all are awesome and best of luck with your entries! ❤️

1.There are still many slots available for the awards for the following genres, so spread the word about these awards to as many people as possible for it to be able to run smoothly.
10 slots - General fiction, Mystery, Horror, Teen fiction.
4 slots - Fanfiction
Whole slots non fiction,
8 slots - Poetry
5 slots - Short story

2. Please complete the payments pending before 13th March. A final check up would be done then. If anyone is still devoid of payment completion, without any notice, your entry will not be included in the accepted list. So before you ask why your entry was not included, please double or triple check your payments. Those who have been completed now will be accepted on 13th itself. No more questions shall be asked if you get no reply after your counter question. The checking has been done of the payment and you have not completed the desired. Please do check from your side before questioning.

3. Slot shifting will work. For those who complete all rules and payments early even if they have filled the form later, they will be added to the accepted list. Those who don't and if the slots fill by then and even if you have filled the form earlier, there will be no use. Accepted list is coming by the end of the week. The coming accepted list will be final as the confirmed participants and no other entries shall be taken even if they have completed the payment by then. So once the accepted list is announced, no previous submissions will be accepted of those who completed their payments after 13th.

4. Please understand that there was, and is, enough time given to complete the rules and payments and we can't accept those participants who refrain from it as it will be unfair to those who have already completed the desired rules and payments.

5. From now on for any new entries, the reply will be, not accepted itself if payments are not complete.

6. The payments are in the first chapter of the awards. Please read carefully and then proceed. There are follow, shout out and reading list payments altogether.

This is the last reminder and announcement about all of the above.

Hope you all have a great week ❤️,
BlueBirdAwards.