Finale

„Hyunjin! Hyunjin!" Minho grunts his name while thrusting into said boy.

Hyunjin feels himself close from climaxing. He's light headed and Minho was hitting just the right spot. He closes his eyes while moaning. Minho supports his upper body by placing his hands on Hyunjin's shoulders. Hyunjin feels strong thrusts and with each thrust he hears Minho say his name.

"Hyunjin!" and Hyunjin got closer. "Hyunjin!" Minho almost monotonically repeated. He ignored it. And suddenly it was like he was gone.

"Hyunjin!" Minho jiggles the younger's shoulders. Hyunjin felt warm, his eyes closed, it was comfortable.

"Wake up Hyunjin! We have to go." Minho was a little annoyed but kept shaking his roommate's shoulder. Hyunjin felt awake and tired at the same time. He slowly opens his eyes and scrunches his face. He was welcomed by Minho's pretty face, shining in the morning sun.

"Finally! You don't know how long I've been trying to wake you up. I've never seen you sleep like a rock this badly before."

So he was sleeping. But just now he was....and Minho.... He rips his eyes open and lifts his head to look at his crotch. No boner. He sighs in relief which earned him a confused look from Minho.

"Hurry up and get ready, the others are already in the kitchen." He turns around swiftly, not sparing Hyunjin a look as he left the room.

Hyunjin blushes. He was flustered by the very intense and realistic dream he just had. He was so close to his climax. It was kinda disappointing that he didn't get it now that he thought about it. In his dream he could touch Minho wherever he wanted, kiss him, taste him. Hyunjin touches his lips, Minho's soft feeling still lingering on his lips. He couldn't help but wonder if Minho's lips would be this soft in real life as well.

He didn't dare to stand up and join his group in the kitchen, way too embarrassed to face Minho. But he guessed Minho wouldn't be able to figure out what he was dreaming. How anyway? It's not like Minho could read minds or anything, right?

Shortly after, Hyunjin stormed into the kitchen where everyone was still eating.

"Our sleepy head is finally here!" Chan celebrated.

"Only because Minho-hyung volunteered to wake him up." Jongin interjected while biting into his toast.

"Ya, you're way too nice when it comes to Hyunjin, Minho-hyung. We could have had all the food for ourselves." Seungmin giggles mischievously. Hyunjin quickly checked on Minho's expression. But he was just indifferently eating his cereal. Hyunjin didn't realize that he was staring at Minho a little too long. Just when Minho looked up to him and their eyes made contact, Hyunjin shyly scratched his back, looking away from Minho and sat next to Chan, quickly poping in some food. It didn't matter what it was, he just needed distraction.

Ever since that dream, Hyunjin was rather shy around Minho. Luckily though this kind of dream never reoccurred. At first, Hyunjin tried to avoid Minho and not be alone around him, but at the same time he was intrigued by the dream. He started to pay more attention to Minho. How he acts, how he moves, how his body looked, everything.

Today Stray Kids had a photo shooting. Hyunjin has already gotten over his sex dream with Minho. Mostly at least. He isn't nervous or embarrassed around him, but still observant.