about the last summer

Hi, I'm Ophelia, I grew up in a super cool family, I was always the perfect one and I have a best friend called Sasha, I belong to a social group made up of 5 people, Sasha and I are the only girls. There's Jacob, Elijah and Cole, but I'm impressed by Elijah, he has brown hair and light brown eyes he's the funniest of the group he makes a horrible joke become the funniest in the world, Cole is also cool, he surfs (we all surf) he's blonde, rich with green eyes and a little tan, he has curly hair, he's the dumbest in the group, he makes bad jokes, but if we were without him in the group, we wouldn't have to who to talk (we only complain about Cole), Jacob looks like a ghost because he doesn't spend much time with us, he always ends up being the busiest in the group, he's curly, has brown eyes and is dark-skinned.

Well the adventure begins when we go home to Cole's beach, that was in lahaina, Ah! I forgot to talk about Sasha, she's a curly, skinny black girl and we've been best friends since kindergarten, our mothers didn't like each other and we thought we shouldn't like each other, but everything changed the day our mothers They left us alone at school, we talked a lot and today we know so much about each other.

when we had a surfing championship we signed up and became super friends I was still shy about talking to Elijah even though we've known each other since junior high school

Sasha: -Hi Ophelia, aren't you going to practice a little more?

I forgot to mention that I'm not that good at surfing

me: -oh! yes, I will have a training session with instructor Kamalah

Cole: -GOOD MORNING PRINCESS!!!

me: -Can you stop screaming, Cole?hahah

Sasha: -Hmm! It smells really good, don't you want to try the food that Jacob and Elijah made?

while I was surfing I saw Sasha laughing with the boys from afar! I thought it was so unfair that I was so introverted that I didn't talk to any boy and Sasha talked to any boy including Elijah!

instructor Kamalah: -Ophelia! Don't get distracted, this is the fourth time you've fallen off the board! Do you need more wax?

me: -no I just...need...yes actually I do need wax

instructor Kamalah: -and you want me to go get it?

me: -no no I don't need it anymore

instructor Kamalah: -ugh if you continue like this we lose the competition, oh! You're looking at Sasha and the boys, right?

me: -yes, I wanted to be close to Eli-, THE BOYS!

instructor Kamalah: -ok, I'll let you rest and we'll continue

later I joined the boys and Sasha was super happy! I was scared she would tell me she was dating one of the boys, But that's it, right! totally wrong!

Sasha: -Ophelia, I have something super good to tell you!

my thoughts: -and here comes the bomb!

Sasha: -After the summer we can go to Paris together!!!

me: -ahn?

Sasha: -yes our mothers agreed we will go with 40% of Cole's money and the rest with the championship prize!

me: -yes this is cool, I mean THIS IS AMAZING!

Sasha: -préparé pour une aventure super chic?

me: Oui! hahaha

we laughed, sang and had great fun it was so relaxing for me! the competition started in 2 weeks, the weather wasn't that good so some days it rained and we couldn't train so it was for next month, Our group trained a lot...