Chapter 1: The aftermath of a breakup

Zak was upset, and then returned to Ohio, as there was no point staying in Calefornia, making all of his friends upset.

And whilst getting back to his old house, he saw a familiar face. He was staring into the hazel eyes of his older sister, Samira. She was in Ohio, looking for someone, it seems. And she found them. Zak was the person she was looking for.

"Zak! My beloved younger brother! Hows life treatin' ya?", Samira exclaimed, patting her brothers' back. Zak smiled. "Not great actually, Sam. I had just been through a breakup. So, im not too bad", Zak replied, making Samira shocked. Who would want to breakup with the Zak Ahmed?

Samira was saddened for her brother. "Zak, how about you start going to parties. Surely that would help you out?", She asked, in which Zak was confused however smiled. Surely, it would help him. The older sister smiled at her brothers smile. It was like it was contagious. "It would help you find another love. It would help you even find a new bestfriend. This one would help you in general", Samira suggested, in which Zak smiled. "Well, what are you waiting for? Lets go! I was invited to a party in a nightclub and i was allowed to bring someone", Samira said, smiling. Zak smiled.

And then together, the brother and sister walked into a nightclub, it was the first time Zak had properly went to a nightclub. And, just like Samira said, Zak met someone... a new potential bestfriend.

He was a bit younger then Zak, however had blonde hair, he had green eyes and freckles. He was taller though, which made Zak feel short. The man said"hello, my name is George. George Carter". Zak smiled. "My name is Zak Ahmed", Zak said, making Harrison smile. "I am a streamer on Twitch. I go under the name Spifey", George said, making Zaks eyes widen. "Spifey? Omg i didnt recgonise you. Its me, Skeppy", Zak said, making Spifey smile.

Spifey and Zak spent the whole night together, making his sister smile. Zak got closer to Spifey, which made Samira smile even more. Little did Zak know, that one of his former friends, Vincent, was there, peering over him. He was keeping an eye on Skeppy for Bad.

But what did Zak know?

After the Party, and Zak and Samira were sober, they went back home using a car, Spifey came with them. Vincent called Bad, which he picked up instantly. "So, Vincent. Where is he? And how is he doing?", Bad said, making Vincent sigh. "So, Zak is actually happier. Hes hanging out with Spifey, unfortunately. So i didnt really get to talk to him at the party. But this girl spoke to Zak, and he smiled at her as she spoke", Vincent described, confused.

Bad was saddened at this. He thought that he was irreplaceable....well clearly not. Zak got her number, which the girl was named Sarah. He had a friend named Sarah and George, which Was Zak's new bestfriend. Whilst his sober sister was driving, he got a call. He answered it, and said"hello, Zak Ahmed speaking". Then, a british person answered.

F1nnister, had somehow got Zak's number...

Zak was confused.

"Fin, its not like i dont want your number or anything, but how did you get my number", Zak said, to the genderfluid person.

Fin replied"uhm, Zelkam gave it to me by accident. But i did want your number. I mean, we both troll. I was wondering, what if we both troll the living hell out of Badboyhalo?". Zak cackled. "Oh, you had just read my mind, F1nnister", Zak said, making Fin smirk. The trolling duo spoke with what sounded like ages before ending the call, Zak was happy.

Screw George being his bestfriend, Finnister is. As soon as he got home, he called F1nnister on Discord and together they bombed MunchyMC, which made the new duo laugh. He missed trolling, especically to see the Angry tone of Bad raise, which made him laugh. Somehow, Zak was the admin, making Bad the mod, so he couldnt do anything, along with F1nnister.

Zak loved this.