Chapter 2: Zak and Finn being bestfriends

Zak missed trolling, especially with Fin and everything. The new duo absolutely destroyed MunchyMC and then logged off before Bad could log on. And the best part is, Zak had previously unfriended Bad on basically everything so he couldnt even call him.

It made Bad very sad. Hell, he was crying. Zak felt a bit bad, but hell, he shouldnt have broken up with him. Zak and Fin finished the job and then logged off, Zak putting F1n under 'Finny'. So when Fin joined the call all Zak could hear was 'Finny was moved into your call'.

Suddenly, he was moved into a call. With his ex and his advisor. Zak almost laughed. And soon enough, Fin was aswell. "Fin, did you see anything on discord?", Zak said, being oblivious. "Nope, nothing. Were just in a private call", Fin replied, making Bad furious.

Bad yelled"Skeppy! F1nnister! Why are you grieving my server again?". Zak said to Fin"do you hear a mouse?". In which Fin nodded. "Yeah, a very loud and annoying mouse", Fin replied, in which made both of them burst into laughter. "Bruh, this is actually so funny", Zak said, making Bad shocked. "Did you hear a clock ticking by any chance?", Fin said, still referring to Bad. "Yeah, anyways. Fin are you going to that party tonight?", Zak said, in which Bad teared up. This was not his Zak.

"Yeah... do you have anyone to dance with?", Fin said, in which made Bad jealous. "No... unfortunately", Zak replied, frowning. "Do you want to dance with me?", Fin said, in which Zak smiled. "Of course, Fin", Zak replied, in which Bad was shocked and angry. The homies went out of the call, making Bad furious.