07

Proud Homewrecker"I'll think about it,"

Proud Homewrecker
"I'll think about it,"

Proud Homewrecker"I'll think about it,"

"EMI.. I DID IT." [Name] spoke as she took a seat on the chair. She lifted her glasses to dry her eyes to show Emi a bright smile.

Emi choked on her food when she heard that. "I wasn't expecting you to do it so quickly."

"I had to," [Name] said, placing her lunch things away with a sense of resolution. "You move quickly," Emi nudged [Name].

"But that's good, I really don't think I would've been able to silently see you hurting over him." Emi smiled, understanding the weight that had been lifted from her friend.

"Whatever the case, I hope I don't randomly start crying during the lesson," [Name] added, dabbing away the remaining tears threatening to fall.

"Ask to go to the nurse. I can take really good notes and send them to you," Emi suggested. [Name] considered the offer but then quickly rejected the idea. "Thanks, but that would be unfair to you."

"Well, when you get home, you just have to take down the posts with him. As well as his highlight, then everyone will know you're single again," Emi advised.

"Right," [Name] nodded, contemplating the social media aftermath. Then added, "Do I move some posts from my archive out?"

"Just the one post you made before officially dating Aiko. While y'all were talking," Emi made sure she specified, aware of the significance of that post in the timeline of their relationship.

[Name] nodded appreciatively at the detailed instructions Emi provided.

As the class gradually filled back up, a rhythmic blend of shuffling and chatting permeated the room.

Students who had brought lunches diligently packed their belongings away, while those returning from the cafeteria took their seats continued their lunchtime chatter.

The teacher strolled into the classroom, casting a casual glance over the students. With a brief yawn, they reminded the class to settle down and take advantage of the remaining time before the bell would signal the formal beginning of the lesson.

"Bell ringed, settle down," The teacher yawned before turning to write down some things on the board.

As the final bell signaled the end of the school day, Suna effortlessly slung his bag over his shoulder, a sense of anticipation guiding his steps toward the volleyball practice ahead.

Stepping out of the classroom, his gaze unconsciously veered to the side, catching [Name] in the act of packing up her belongings for departure.

However, as he turned back around, Suna discovered that her friend had locked eyes with him. Swiftly nodding in acknowledgment.

Suna redirected his focus to getting to practice. Determined to avoid any unnecessary attention, he increased his pace, mentally cursing at his horrible timing.

"Look who's early," Aran teased as Suna walked into the gym. "You should start coming at this time normally Suna," Kita mentioned with a playful grin, strolling past Suna after leaving the locker room.

"Yeah, yeah," Suna nonchalantly shrugged off their comments, his eyes subtly scanning the gym entrance, waiting for Osamu to show up. "Hey guys," Suna waved at both Atsumu and Osamu.

"You're here first than us.. That's a first," Atsumu patted Suna's back, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "What's up," Osamu stopped by Suna.

"You didn't send me the page," Osamu recalled, prompting Suna to mentally face-palm. "My bad, I forgot. I can just give you my phone for you to see," Suna apologized as he took his phone out his pocket.

"Show me in the locker room," Osamu suggested as he walked away from Suna, heading toward the locker room. Suna followed behind his friend to prepare for practice and to continue their conversation in the locker room.

Once they arrived, Suna smoothly retrieved his phone, presenting Osamu the page of the girl they were talking about. But Osamu got distracted by something else. "God damn Suna, why don't you respond to all these dms,"

"I don't want to, they've already gotten what they wanted," Suna replied, indifferent to the notifications that sought his attention. At that moment, Atsumu, curious as ever, walked over to join the conversation.

"What are we talking about?" Atsumu inquired, playfully placing his hands on either of their shoulders. "About the thing I told you last night," Osamu said, directing Atsumu's attention to the phone in his hands.

"Is this the girl?" Atsumu asked, swiftly yanking the phone out of Osamu's hand. "Yeah," Osamu confirmed, moving closer to Atsumu to share a closer look at her Instagram page.

"Oh shit, she's pretty as fuck," Atsumu remarked, his eyes fixed on the captivating images displayed on the screen. Osamu nodded in agreement. 

"Send me her page 'samu," With a casual toss, Atsumu handed the phone back to Osamu.

Osamu and Suna both exchanged glances which Atsumu saw. "That's not nice guys," Atsumu frowned, picking up on their unspoken exchange.

"She has a boyfriend, 'Tsumu," Suna reminded Atsumu, bringing a hint of reality into the conversation. "So? He clearly doesn't treat her well. I'm sure she's a good girl," Atsumu dismissed the relationship status with an optimistic shrug,

"Never say that ever again," Osamu cringed, passing Suna his phone back, a sense of discomfort lingering after Atsumu's remark.

"At the end of the day she has a boyfriend, let them figure it out instead of being a homewrecker," Osamu suggested, emphasizing the importance of respecting existing relationships.

"How am I wrecking an already wrecked home, i'd just be securing her out safely," Atsumu retorted with a playful grin, his irreverent humor hanging in the air. Suna chuckled at Atsumu's comment.

"Just fool around with one of the girls already all over you," Osamu suggested as he walked away to get dressed, leaving Atsumu with his playful banter.

"Send me her Instagram," Atsumu called out, his curiosity piqued. Suna, however, maintained a sense of mystery, replying, "I'll think about it," before strolling away from Atsumu.

Left behind, Atsumu stood in the locker room, watching both his twin and Suna walk away from him. "You guys just hate me," he quipped, a hint of melodrama coloring his words. He then walked out of the locker room, dressed for practice.

Soon enough, Suna joined Osamu outside, ready for practice to begin.

‧₊˚*ੈ‧₊˚

no words.. have a good one