Well Done, Mother Nature.

Under the passageway through the cobblestone cliffs was a haven. The cliffs towered over, draped in emerald green vines and dripped with dewdrops. The rising sun shone champagne gold on the valley. The green grass was soft and pure. The mourning dove sang hymns into the cold and it echoed off the cliff walls. Inside the valley of the cliffs was a spring. Crystal clear water where the angels themselves bathed. Where the koi fish thrived and played. Water trickled from corners of the valley, streaming into the spring, providing its source of water. The pool appeared light green. The blue of the reflection glinted off with the shimmering gold of the sun. The mourning dove's music echoed off the surface of the water and flew to the sky. In the center was a willow tree. The cold crisp air froze dew and rain on the leaves. The embrace of the sun rays made the frozen water dance in the light. As the wind made the branches sway, the green lochs glittered. Take a deep breath. The air is cold but smells of jasmine and wisteria. Smells of fresh water and grass. What a beautiful morning this is. From the light of the sun to the song of the birds, to the dance of the tree. What a beautiful performance. Well done, Mother Nature. Encore, encore.