The cursed beauty

Her name was Olivia
It was her 10th birthday..
And also her father's deathday
He died of pneumonia..

It was the first time she ever felt sadness..

Slowly she got over it
However on her 11th birthday it was her mother's turn..
She died too..

The villagers started to get scared of her ...Thought she did black magic..

She was scared for the first time in her life...she wasn't scared of just a lizard or frog or any insects or ghosts...~She was scared of herself

Everyone who were close with Olivia started dying ...
People started leaving their jobs as they were scared they might get killed by the princess too..

She came to be known as cursed..
They called her the cursed beauty..

She was rather someone different...She never cried even with the death of her closed ones..
She was too good at putting up a straight face and never show her emotions..

She was abandoned by everyone.
    The people forgot about their beautiful princess..
Forgot about the castle
They didn't cared if she lived or not all they knew was they need to save themselves..

4 years passed

She was still in the castle
Being the princess...

It was her 15th birthday
She sat in her room beside her parents painting...Looked at her eyes like she they were the criminal...She hated them in the most lovable way possible..

She could've never described the feeling she felt.... She was a victim...She grew hatred in herself for everyone in the village...
In the dark she met organism
  She didn't knew what they were but .. They were the only ones who"d treated her right..
Stayed with her..
Her 15th birthday became her crowning ceremony as the cursed beauty...

That girl that once was the source of happiness now became the queen of darkness..