kokushibo's bold overture

Summoned.. Kokushibo stood still in a dojo, knowing his lord was around here, he can feel the ominous aura filling the dojo, he can smell his master's scent, an intoxicating scent mixed with fresh blood. Of course, he discovered dead bodies while going into the room, not fully eaten but some parts were.

Thud, a sound echoed through the hallway his heart skipped a beat, he can hear footsteps. But once they stopped he turned around to see his master muzan but.. In his female form?

"My lord.." He immediately bowed in his presence "i-" before he could say a sentence "silence." Muzan said, clearly annoyed by him, he walked around the room "see here, i gave you an order to kill each one of the hashira's but you left one of them alive and merely killed useless slayers." He walked around but his eyes never leaving kokushibo as if being preyed. Kokushibo felt his piercing gaze on him as he lowered himself down.

"I.. Am in the wrong.." he uttered amidst the excruciating sensation of his internal organs being compressed. Groans of pain escaped him as blood splattered, bones crumbled, yet he resiliently forced himself to heal. "You're resilient, I will grant you that. However, this basic punishment won't suffice," declared the authoritative figure. "It appears a more profound lesson is in order." Muzan said.

With the pain waning, Kokushibo's gradual regeneration commenced, yet an unusual sensation accompanied it. Startled, he discovered a feminine form when he cast his gaze downward, prompting a shudder. Perplexed, he glanced at Muzan, his confusion evident. Muzan approached, remarking, "Don't you now possess a stunning female physique?" Kokushibo remained silent, kneeling, a mixture of emotions, including frustration, simmering beneath the surface.

"I perceive your thoughts, Kokushibo. It's clear you're displeased with the present situation," noted Muzan. Kokushibo, surprised, sensed perspiration trickling down his forehead. "Master, I wouldn't dare challenge the punishment you've deemed fit," he faltered. Muzan replied with another cunning smirk, perhaps he enjoyed kokushibo being so submissive.

"Liar," accused Muzan, fully aware of Kokushibo's confusion and frustration, yet his smirk remained unwavering. "Your female form... seems enticing. Maybe you'd allow me a sample?" he suggested with a hungry gaze, licking his lips.

A shiver ran through Kokushibo, his brows knitting in unease. Despite being a formidable predator against slayers, in Muzan's presence, he sensed a peculiar helplessness, as if he stood on the verge of being consumed. Around muzan, he was the prey, and he knew it damn well. "If it pleases my lord, I raise no objections," he uttered while maintaining a kneeling posture, his body still weighed down by the lingering pressure from the earlier ordeal of crushed intestines.

Muzan looked at him with a pleased look. "Such an obedient... Girl you are. Maybe you would like it if i.." He said as his eyes trailed lower down kokushibo's female form. As he was closer to him raised his kimono up. "Why not suck it?" He said, revealing his still soft cock as he sighed "i have not been able to get much fun, but seeing your body now...Perhaps this punishment surely suits you." Kokushibo's eyes were wide as he stared up at muzan.

"My lord, I'm familiar with interactions involving women, but when it comes to engaging with a man in such a manner..."

"Then I shall instruct you," Muzan interjected, growing impatient. "I tire of this. Now, widen your mouth," he directed, and Kokushibo complied. Muzan chuckled, "Not wide enough. Haven't you observed yours during arousal? It expands, doesn't it?" Kokushibo, feeling a hint of embarrassment, slightly opened his mouth a little more as instructed.

His hand proceeded to touch muzan's dick, Unfamiliar with the situation, Kokushibo's hand seemed tender and delicate. Moving it upward, he leaned in, placing it into his mouth. The task felt manageable until Muzan remarked, "You're not exciting me at the very least bit. Try to use your tongue. If you have no use for it then let's rip it out off your mouth no?"

Kokushibo's brows furrowed as he twirled his tongue around his cock, Tracing from the bottom to the tip with his tongue, Muzan sighed, seizing Kokushibo's hair and guiding him downward and slamming the back of his throat onto his cock. Kokushibo's eyes widened when he felt muzan's cock getting hard "mgh?!" Was the only thing he could muster before he had a hard time breathing..

So this was the full potential of his lord.. Perhaps not even the full potential but his cock was now hard, as it throbbed inside his mouth. Muzan then pulled his head back just to push it back down again, as if face fucking him. this suprised kokushibo, Wondering how it attained such a large size, it now seemed more rigid, eliciting tears in the corners of his eyes. Yet, with determination fueled by the soft groans of his master, he was resolute in bringing pleasure.

Kokushibo placed his hands on muzan's ass, feeling and groping it. Muzan felt slightly suprised as he tightened the grip on kokushibo's hair pulling him back off his cock "Did I command you to make contact? Your disobedience is intolerable, you pitiful excuse for a demon!" Kokushibo's eyes looked suprised for a bit as he lowered his hands promptly, unwilling to provoke his lord any further.

"My lord, I admit my mistake. Allow me to rectify it once more." Muzan, observing him in a daze, shuddered with a smirk. "Well, if you put effort into making me climax, perhaps I'll pardon your disobedience." Kokushibo nodded, affirming, "Yes, my lord." Muzan released his grip on Kokushibo's hair, instructing, "Go ahead, reveal your true capabilities." Gritting his teeth, Kokushibo felt a surge of embarrassment.

And yet, he continued to lick muzan's cock, Muzan found pleasure as kokushibo's lips embraced and wrapped around muzan's hard and throbbing cock, despite a slight tightness in kokushibo's throat. With a tender touch, he cradled Kokushibo's face, exhaling gently.

Seeing muzan's pleasured face made kokushibo feel excited, he then began to make use of his long tongue entwining it around of his cock, With eager anticipation, kokushibo salavitated, poised to relish the delectable flavor of his lord's throbbing cock.  "Ahn.." Muzan let out a small moan making kokushibo realize, that his lord can also be sensitive.

He had a thought, how would it feel if he were the one to push muzan down and fuck him till he becomes an aching and quivering mess? Till his body becomes marked by him, till he can no longer think nor speak. This thought was cut short when muzan's legs shook as he pulled kokushibo away from his cock, pulling it out of his mouth.

"My lord," Kokushibo exhaled, seeking affirmation. "Was my performance inadequate?" He inquired, sensing his lord's discontent, an evident irritation or annoyance. "Have you forgotten? I can discern your thoughts, so if that's your desire, diminish that expectation. I shall never surrender myself to anyone," he asserted firmly.

"My lord, won't you try it with me.. I assure you i can do well.." Kokushibo said as if becoming drunk with muzan's body "hah! You mad dog. Me? Underneath someone else? I am always the one who's on top-"

"Then sit on top of me, and drill your hole onto my cock. That way you are still on top"

As Muzan glanced down at Kokushibo, surprise filled his expression, catching a glimpse of Kokushibo's inner thoughts. "Are you mocking me?" Muzan questioned, growing increasingly enraged. "The sole path to make me submit to you is by acquiring Yoriichi's strength. Yet, what do I have? A mere cheap imitation of him" Muzan insulted, visibly irking Kokushibo, veins protruding on his forehead in response to his master's words.

"My lord, I implore you, refrain from such words; they wound me deeply," Kokushibo pleaded, though his facial expression betrayed an inner desire to claw at Muzan's delicate features. Smirking, Muzan began to speak, "Thrilling, it seems, but I—" His words were abruptly halted as Kokushibo rose, seizing Muzan's female form and initiating a kiss. first gentle, then deep, as he took muzan's tongue sucking and entwining it with his own. Muzan, taken aback, responded by biting Kokushibo's lip until it bled, kokushibo winced a bit yet the taste of blood enveloping their tongues left him feeling excited and aroused, the metallic tang that coated both their lips and tongue made his feminine body shiver.

"Let me alter your perspective, my lord. Permit me to be the one who brings you pleasure in the most intimate depths," Kokushibo proposed, his earlier anger subsiding as he regained composure.

Boy, i've been writing this for a little while and i guess that i should upload it while i still have time? Next time i'll be sure to write for those who are waiting for the hantengu and gyutaro smut. Also!! I thought about it, what if i write muzan as a woman here, and she has a dick? Strange right? Well i like strange! I stopped here cause im unsure on who i should make a top, kokushibo just has that ancient dick for a top. And muzan seems like the sassy feline of a top. It's kinda hard to decide... I just know that muzan can top m-