Chapter 2: Welcome To Duel Academy!

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy the second chapter of this story, any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Talking: Hi
Shouting: HI
Thoughts: Hi
Whispering: Hi
Authors Notes: Hi
Over Phone: Hi
A.I: Hi.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Pilot: Attention new Duel Academy students, if you look outside your windows you'll see your new home away from home. Now I know you're all excited but don't shove, quite a sight eh? Please fasten your seat belts and set yours seats to an upright position. We're going into land, next stop academy island.

Staring out the window of his seat there was only one word that Alphie could use to describe it: breathtaking. Situated on a lovely tropical island with a literal volcano to its back, the academy gleamed with its sleek white dome and the pillars that resembled obelisks. All in all, it looked like a fusion of ancient architecture with modern technology.

 All in all, it looked like a fusion of ancient architecture with modern technology

Bastion: Quite the view isn't it?

Turning to Bastion, who was seated next to him, Alphie just grinned in response to his question as he turned back to the window and responded.

Alphie: The best.

After the helicopter landed, they were all directed toward the main building. As Alphie and his fellow first-years neared the entrance they were all directed to form a line to go through two desks where two of the proctors at the exam were now handing out Duel Academy blazers, PDAs, and the iconic sleek white duel disks for the academy.

When Alphies turn finally came he handed his registration form to the first proctor who checked the database to check them.

Proctor: Well look at what we have here! Scored within the top 10% in the written exam and passed the duel portion with flying colors according to Professor Jackson. Unfortunately, we cannot admit you to the Obelisk Blue Dorm since you did not attend any Dueling prep schools endorsed by KaibaCorp. You will start in the Ra Yellow Dorm. Don't worry, if you work hard, then you'll get promoted in no time. Welcome to Duel Academy!

As the proctor then handed Alphie a Ra Yellow blazer and directed him to his colleague who gave the dragon duelist a PDA and a duel disk only one thought passed through his mind.

Alphie: Ra Yellow huh? Not bad, not bad at all.

A few minutes later Alphie came walked into the main hall in his new Ra Yellow uniform which consisted of grey trousers, a grey t-shirt and a bright darkish yellow buttoned up jacket with white accents.