Chapter one

Hunt

His feet pounded against the ground as he pushed his way through the woods. His heart was in his throat. His lungs were fighting for air as he sprinted. Branches pulled at his clothes, making it rip. He tripped over a log and fell face first into the ground. He hissed in pain. His ancle hurt. He glanced over his shoulder to see the wolf nearing him. His eyes widened and he tried to push himself off the ground only to be tackled by the wolf.

A scream escaped his lips as he fell. The wolves claws digged into his shoulders. It snarled at him as it leaned down towards his face.

Percy trembled under the wolfs weight. He didn't have his sword with him, he had somehow managed to lose it, even with the magic that should do so it would return to him. Percy stared frightened up into the yellow eyes of Lycaon.

The wolfs form began to shift, bones cracked and popped as they moved back into place and a man soon stood where the wolf had been. Lycaon sneered down at Percy.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here." He grinned. His voice was ruff as he spoke. "The son of Poseidon."

Percy's heart raced as he stared up at the werewolf. He couldn't move, he was pinned to the ground by the man.

"I never thought in my long years, I'd ever capture such a... rare prize." Percy felt sick to his stomach as Lycaon watched him hungrily. The werewolf rose from the ground and pulled Percy with him. The demigod staggered and stared up at the werewolf. He smirked, "Now... What would you rather?" He asked. "Horrendous pain or... pain?" He grinned. Lycaon let go of Percy and pushed him back. "Run," he whispered.

Percy shook as he turned around to run, only to hear a howl from a wolf behind him. Sweat trickled down his forehead as he ran. His ancle still hurt from the fall, but he ignored the pain as best as he could. Percy screamed as claws ripped at his back. He fell and rolled a few meters before coming to a stop. Percy blinked and watched as Lycaon neared him. The last thing he saw before he passed out was the werewolf leaping over him and a sharp pain erupted from his shoulder. Percy's hollow screams filled the deadly silent forest.

-----

This was the first chapter of Abandoned Bonds, Lycaon's Resurgence. I hope you enjoyed the little bit there was. I know it wasn't long, but hey, I've got a plan:)

Have a good nights sleep, because I'm going to sleep now:)

-R_LG