Chapter One

A piercing beeping alarm cut the silence like a knife through butter . Bonnie groaned and rolled over , the faded purple duvet encasing him in a warm cocoon . The tired bunny stood up and finally got out of bed . Bonnie was fairly slim character with a muscular frame and with a height of 5.1 foot . Pulling off his grey sleeping vest and purple shorts leaving him in his black underwear , Bonnie grabbed out a random outfit and put it on . Today it was slim ebony black trousers with a plain indigo shirt and a similar waistcoat . The outfit was pretty simple but it worth it for Bonnie . He brought out a black comb to brush though his hair and looked at himself in a mirror .

" Its OK " Bonnie whispered before heading out of the oak door . Bonnie always had self confidence issues and they didn't improve through his life . Traipsing into the dining room , Bonnie could see that there was only a few people there . Chica was there with a poofy sunshine yellow dress , Foxy was there , his blood red hair flapping in the wind of a fan and Bonnie's annoying cousin Clyde was there chatting to red like a plastic off of mean girls . Bonnie rolled his eyes at Clyde . Clyde was a guy but acted like a pussy .

" He is a pussy " Bonnie thought as he shovelled scrambled eggs and tomato down his throat .

" Hey Bonnie " Freddy said as he walked past her .

" Whatever Fazfuck ! No one cares at ALL " Bonnie snapped and turned around to see Freddy's face hurt .
" Whatever Bonnie bitch " Freddy geowled and punched his arm . Bonnie couldn't bear being hit or attacked by Freddy  and ran to his room , tears springing in his eyes . He slammed the door and sat down on his bed , looking at his shoes . Freddy must have noticed Bonnie's tears as a few minutes later , Freddy walked in , his eyes full of concern . Freddy carefully made his way over to Bonnie and sat next to him .

" I'm sorry Freddy " Bonnie said thickly as tears fell down his face . Freddy didn't seem to care about that though .

" Bon don't cry , please don't " Freddy said looking into Bonnie's bloodshot eyes  . Bonnie leaned over to him and hugged him . He didn't love Freddy , its just that right now he needed someone to hug .

" Its OK " Freddy crooned softly as Bonnie continued to cry on his shoulder .

" I-I've made you all w-et now " sniffed Bonnie , wiping his tear filled eyes .

" Its OK Bon " Freddy looked like he didn't remotely care " I'm just glad that your OK . Why did you leave ? Usually if you say something bad to someone , you look like you don't care "

Bonnie felt a knot in his  heart twist around and took a deep breath .

" My parents used to always hit me and beat me if I did anything out of place . That's why I came here or as I put it ran away " Bonnie said simply

Freddy sat there silent for a moment before grabbing Bonnies' hand .

" Come on . Lets go see the others " Freddy smiled at him and Bonnie instantly felt a small amount better .

" O-Ok " Bonnie said uncertainly as she held on to his furry paw . When they stepped outside the door however , they were confronted by Clyde . Clyde was Toy Bonnie and since he looked like a girl , he considered himself one .

" What have you two been doing " Clyde questioned loudly so probably all of the now abandoned pizzeria could hear .

" Nothing " Bonnie said slightly red in the face .

" Are you going out with that bitch Bonnie " Clyde drawled . There was silence before Freddy started playing a twinkly tune . Clyde's eyes widened in fear .

" Don't say that EVER AGAIN ! " Freddy shouted and slapped Clyde right in the jaw . Bonnie couldn't help smirking when thinking Clyde was hurt . Clyde however burst into self pity tears . Freddy didn't seem to care though , he just shook .

" FREDDY ! " Bonnie said concerned but Freddy didn't hear her . He fainted and Bonnie caught him just in time , his face full of rage .

" LOOK WHAT YOU'VE MADE HIM DO ! " bonnie roared " He can't hurt someone terribly and you've made him faint by saying those words "
Clyde looked ready for another hit but it didn't come . Instead Bonnie had propped Freddy up on a couch and his pale skin was even whiter . He looked like he would through up and did in his bathroom and when he came out , he was putting his fingers through his hair .

" Last time he feinted he didn't wake up for 2 days   . We thought he was dead " Bonnie said leaning against the door , head in his hands . After 20 minutes when Clyde had gone , Freddy stirred in his faint . Bonnie leaned over Freddy's face and suddenly his eyes opened . The first thing Freddy saw when he opened his eyes was Bonnie's worried face and instantly wanted to kiss him .

" Fr-redy !!!! " Bonnie yelled in worry and in relief as he started trembling . Freddy instantly felt bad and put his hand on the bunny's shoulder .

" Please stop trembling Bon . I'm fine look " Freddy said kindly and stood up , hiding the weakness in his leg . The male bunny looked a bit suspicious before walking with Freddy hand in hand .

HI people ! I hope you like my shitty first chapter . I am basically Bonnie except I'm a girl and I don't have purple hair or muscles ( even though I wish I did ) Any way I hope you enjoy this story and I will write more chapters soon .

O^O

O-O

|I don't own VanossGaming or H2Odelirious or Nogla or MiniLadd or Wildcat or Moo Snuckel or the Terroriser or Lui Calibre or Bsically  , I just really enjoy the vid .