RULES:

Be kind and respectful

It's pretty straightforward. I shouldn't have to explain. If anyone says intentionally hurtful or mean comments it will be reported. And if it is a user that has a character in my story, I will kill your character off in a very brutal way. 🙂

This is a safe space for everyone, regardless of: gender, race, beliefs, and orientations.

Character submission info and rules

Please be diverse in any and all aspects you are comfortable with (gender, race, age, etc)

You are able to apply up to FIVE times, but that does not mean all of your characters will be accepted (special cases may be made for "family/roommate" character applications).

The slots follow my playlist for this story, please listen to the corresponding song for the role/slot you wish to apply for. 

You are welcome to apply to more than one slot or apply multiple characters to one slot. I am looking for quality applications and am not strict on taking more than one form per slot. 

I love aesthetics and seeing all your creativity but PLEASE make sure all applications are LEGIBLE! If I can't read them, I will ask you to resubmit the form. 

Involvement

Whether you are a casted character, or just interested reader, please leave comments and suggestions. It is such a huge motivator to see people actually involved and engaged with the story.

Have fun

Simple, easy, important.

Password

I don't usually do passwords but I am really excited about this project so please tag a minimum of 3 people and share this on your profile.

Please also add this to your reading list or another list in your library (then you will be notified about updates)

I will not ask for you to follow me, as I believe that is something I have to earn as the writer 🙂