The Portal

While Entrapta was testing the portal data one last time Scorpia was sitting on a block not too far away.

SCORPIA:,,Ah, boy, i really appreciate you letting me assist you.I miss hanging out.Yeah, you've been so busy with Hordak lately and Catra.I mean she's got her new friends.''

A few seconds passed and then Entrapta said.

ENTRAPTA:,,Ohhhh, this is not good.''

Tilting her head backwards.

SCORPIA:,,Oh, you want me to go too?I understand im probably in your way.I'll just...''

Entrapta grabs Scorpia by the hand with her hair.

ENTRAPTA:,,No,not that.I've been running diagnostics on the portal.''

Entrapta pulls Scorpia closer to her.

ENTRAPTA:,,Watch.''

Entrapta presses a button and an explosion sound goes off on the screen.

SCORPIA:,,You are right.That is not good.Is that gonna happen?I mean to the actual planet?''

ENTRAPTA:,,This is just an illustration.What will actually happen will be much worse.If my numbers are right, and they are,if we open a portal,the anomalies will be catastrophic.It'll unhinge time and space, creating a warped reality that will collapse in on itself, erasing us from existence! I never thought i'd say this, but we can't go through with it.''

The opens loudly and Catra steps into the room with one of her new friends.

SCORPIA:,,Catra!''

Catra shoves Scorpia aside and walks up to Entrapta and lifts her up and starts yelling at her.

CATRA [Angrly]:,,Why aren't you in Hordak's lab?''

ENTRAPTA:,,Uhhhh, mmmmmm...''

CATRA [Angrly]:,,There's no time.We need to fire up the portal machine.''

ENTRAPTA:,,We can't.Opening a portal right now will be disastrous.It's going to collapse and take us all with it.Adora was right.''

CATRA:,,Adora is right.[chukles maniacly]Adora gets everything she wants.[sighs]But not this time.This time, i am going to win.I don't care what it takes.We are opening that portal NOW!''

ENTRAPTA [Yells]:,,NO!I won't.I need to tell Hordak.He'll understand!''

Catra starts pulling out a taser but before she can electrocute Entrapta, Entrapta enters the vents.In the vents Entrapta is trying to collect herself and figure out what just happened.

The data showed Catra was her friend but if she was why would she try to electrocute her?Entrapta was shocked but kept on going thro the vents.When she got to Hordaks sanctum she saw him looking at the portal data.

ENTRAPTA:,,So you saw it too.''

HORDAK:,,Yeah''

ENTRAPTA:,,We need to turn it off.Now.''

HORDAK:,,Do weeeeeeeeeee?Maybe it's not that bad.''

Entrapta raised an eyebrow.

HORDAK:[sighs],,I guess your right i mean the data shows the world will literaly colapse on it's self.Bu-''

Entrapta stops him.

ENTRAPTA:,,NO!Turn it of!''

Hordak  sighs and turning it off.