Chapter 20

"Bonnie! Bonnie!" Stefan screamed as he continued to search above in the air. "Where in the hell did, she go?" He said to himself before he hopped into his car and drove off to Shelia's. He focused on the road while figuring out how to tell her what he witnessed. Hoping she knew what happened to Bonnie. 

Elena opened her eyes to see Damon stare intensely at her. "Morning." She said as she slowly sat up. Damon let his eyes quietly followed her as he started to smile. "What?" Elena said with a small laugh. "I'm happy." He finally spoke. "About what?" She asked. "I received some good news and hoped that it means the beginning of our future together." He spoke. Elena narrowed her eyes in confusion as she wondered what he was talking about. Damon noticed her look and was about to tell her their good news, when the phone rang. "Hold that thought." He said, before he picked up his smartphone. 

"Yeah?" He answered. "Damon, it's Nick. I finally found some more information. There is a deep darkness that will know if you are the chosen one, if you talk about it. And they will want to destroy you all before the kid is born. If they can kill the unborn or take it for themselves out of Elena, they can mold it how they see fit. Because as it develops inside and once it's born, it will instant bond with you both. Making you very powerful." Nick stated as he read the information he found.

Damon watch Elena gets tired of waiting for him to get off the phone before she got up and went to the bathroom. He watched her closed the door before he finally spoke. "Well, what does it say to do?" He asked in a soft voice. "You need to make sure she doesn't know yet, until we can figure out what to do. In fact, don't tell anyone. Okay?" Nick said. Damon looked off as he remembers only one other person knows. And that was Stefan. "Sure. Got it. No one knows. Not even Elena." Damon said as Nick sighed with relief. "Good. I'll get back with you, once I find more. Bye." Nick said as Damon spoke. "Bye." They both hung up as he threw his head back against the headboard as sighed. "Well, goes us celebrating." He said to himself. "We can celebrate later, once all the danger is out of the way." He whispered to himself before smiling.

Stefan was in Shelia's kitchen as he went over with her what happened to Bonnie. "And then I screamed, Shelia. I screamed her name over and over. But it's like just vanished."  He explained to his long time, dear friend. "Calm down, Stefan." Shelia spoke in a calm manner as she got up and went to the living room to get her family's grimoire. "Yeah." Stefan said as he sat down, before resting his head in his left hand. "This has been a crazy few days. Elena and Bonnie get sick after Bonnie's out from the hospital. And then I get news that Elena's pregnant by Damon. Which is impossible. Now some giant ogre looking troll made of leaves saves Bonnie from some dark mass. Only to disappear with her." Stefan said, rambling on and on. Shelia glanced up from her book of spells t give Stefan a puzzled look. "Say what?" She said, closing the book, slowly. "A giant ogre looking troll? And it was made of leaves?" She asked in a careful tone. Stefan nodded and spoke. "Yes. Why?"

Shelia hurried back to the bookshelf and searched until she found the right book. "Here it is." She said as she flipped through the book before finding the section she needed. She read it as she let her mouth drop. Shelia's brown eyes glanced back up at Stefan before she spoke. "Oh. My. Goddess." She exclaimed before staring back at Stefan. 

"What?" He asked her, concerned at Sheila's expression. "Stefan, I'm about to ask you a question and I need you to be truthful." She said to him, staring back at the pages before her. Stefan nodded and shrugged. "Sure, Shelia. What do you need to know?" He asked. Shelia inhaled and then exhaled a very deep breath before she opened her mouth to speak. "Stefan, have you and Bonnie ever had sex with each other?"