chapter 2

Soobin walked into his last lesson and saw a boy sat in his seat "Pardon me, but I believe you're in my seat." Soobin said calmly. The boy just looked up at him and smirked.

"Oh! Shit sorry! Fuck, do you think I can sit next to you? I just got moved to this class, and plus you're hot." The unknown male replied smirking.

His uniform was messy, he had his tie extremely loose, buttons undone, baggy PE shorts, a dirty blazer and a bandana.
"Oh. I dont mind if you sit next to me, just please do not distract me as I need to focus." Soobin responded calmly.

"Fuck, really? That's so kind! Thanks hot boy!" The messy boy thanked Soobin while sitting down. "I'm Yeonjun! Choi Yeonjun, it's nice to meet you!" He introduced himself, sticking his hand out for the other to shake it.

"Pleasure.. um, I'm Choi Soobin." Soobin shook the boys hand with a firm grip.
Yeonjun shook his hand aggressively and leant back. "Hey, sexy boy! Come here." Yeonjun laughed and gestured for Soobin to come near him.

Soobin did so and was grabbed by the back of his neck.
Yeonjun put his mouth up to his ear and whispered, "hey don't tell anyone, but I'm a bit high right now.." Soobins jaw dropped as his ears turnt red and he pulled away from the other.

Straightening his posture, "you wont snake will you, hot boy?" The shorter questioned Soobin, but he just shook his head.

"I shan't tell anyone except the lord." Soobin said with a smile.
"Really? The Lord?" Yeonjun scoffed and put his feet up. They were immediately slammed down by Soobin as the teacher walked in.

"Good morning everyone. Now today is something different, you have to get into pairs, now don't get too excited I've picked them!" Mr Jang stated as murmurs came from students.

"Now, Nayeon and San, Mina and Chaeyoung, Yeji and Chan.." The teacher trailed off with the partners. "And finally Soobin, I've paired you with Yeonjun, as you are the top student, and he is new to the class." Yeonjun smirked.
"Well how about that!" Yeonjun laughed and placed a hand on Soobins shoulder.

Soobin flinched as the older placed hand down, making Yeonjun raise an eyebrow. Mr Jang began explaining the lesson, and Yeonjun just spaced out.

The lesson was over and the two boys began packing their things and left the classroom. The pink haired boy ran up to Soobin and dragged him into the janitors closet.

"Why have you brought me here?" Soobin asked harshly.
"Wanna come to mine? Parents aren't home, never are! We can work on that dumb ass project!" Yeonjun exclaimed excitedly. "I could ask my parents, but it is most likely a no." The taller said back as he left the closet with Yeonjun.

They left the school and stood outside of it. "Well go on then!" Yeonjun laughed as he gestured for Soobin to call his parents. "Alright, just be quiet." Soobin replies as he takes out his phone to call his mother.

"Hello mother, I was wondering if I could go to a boys house? We have been paired up to work on a project." Soobin spoke with a modest tone.

"If it's for school then I suppose you can. Just don't be back too late, if you are there until night you are sleeping there." His mother responded.

"Thank you mother." Soobin thanked his mother and hung up. "Did she say yes?" Yeonjun asked.
"She said yea but if I'm there until night I have to sleep there." Soobin said back while they started walking.

"Oh dude, sleep at my house! It's gonna be so much fun!" Yeonjun grabbed Soobins hand whilst walking and looked at him. "Sorry, I don't really know you all that well." The taller apologised but Yeonjun didn't stop. "Please Soobin? Please please pleaseeeee??" Yeonjun begged.

"Yeonjun, I will ask to sleepover IF ,you promise not to do anything, um , illegal in-front of me." Soobin said, Yeonjuns eyes widened and he laughed.

"Okay handsome, I want you to sleepover but not that badly! Please?? I wont force you to do anything!" Yeonjun pleaded.

"Fine, just seriously, if I go home and my parents smell weed or the heroines you do i am dead!" Soobin said as Yeonjun began laughing harder. "THE HEROINES? BAHAHA- SOO-HA- SOOBIN!", "I swear I wont do 'the heroines' in-front of you" Yeonjun managed to get out.

"We're here, I know it's probably not that nice compared to yours but, what do you expect from a boy living alone ay?" Yeonjun chuckled and opened the door.

"Holy..."