I'm supposed to what?

Percy was pretty sure he was screwed. Luke had told him he would need armor and a sword to fight other campers in a game of Capture the Flag. Then he told him they would be going against Katherine, this was when Percy decided they would never win. In a million years.

Percy had only been at camp for a week and managed to make an enemy. Clarisse LaRue. A big tough girl, who he had dumped sewage water on. Then he found out that she was Katherine's sister. Which meant that Katherine was a daughter of Ares. Now he knew why she scared the ever loving shit out of him. Although Percy was confused, he had seen the daughters of Aphrodite and to him they weren't nearly as pretty as Katherine. I mean, had the others seen her with a sword before? They couldn't have. Not with the way they all ogled at Silena.

"It's useless," Percy muttered, having fallen on his ass for the millionth time this afternoon. Luke just laughed at his negativity and offered him a hand.

"Let's get some water and try again, yeah?" Luke asked, dragging Percy over to the water cooler. Luke took a large sip of water before pouring the cold and refreshing liquid over his head. Percy couldn't help but think that was a genius idea and followed suit. His muscles and mind felt immediately refreshed as the cool water ran down his arms and streaked across his sweaty and dirty face, "Again?" Luke asked and Percy rolled his eyes.

"No thanks. I'm sick of losing to you," Percy said, letting his sword which was simply too heavy for his arm hit the ground with a thud, "If I'm going to fight someone, I want it to be easy," Luke laughed at Percy's comment and slapped Percy's arm. Percy was about to say something to Luke when Katherine entered the training arena. She looked majestic. Of course she did, she was in her element. Daughter of the war god. It all seemed fitting now.

She tied her hair up into a bun and pulled the glasses off her face. Her sword was produced from what could only have been thin air, just like it had back at the museum and she began to attack, with all her might, the stuffed dummy used for sword training. She was light on her feet, jabbing and slashing and she hadn't even broken a sweat yet. Luke chuckled beside Percy before calling out to her.

"Hey! Kat!" Luke called and Katherine's head swiveled before her eyes landed on Luke, passing over him and sliding onto Percy. She stared at him before sheathing her sword and walking over to them.

"Hello, boys," She said, smirking at the two of them. Both boys were sweating and covered in dirt. Percy smiled sheepishly back at her, now wishing he had wiped some of the grime off his arms and face, "What did you need, Luke?" She asked, turning her attention back to Luke who wore a large smirk as he looked between Percy and Katherine.

"I want you to sword fight with Percy," Luke said, as if he wasn't sentencing Percy to death. Percy felt his eyes widen and he turned to Luke with an outraged expression.

"I said I wanted to fight someone easy, not someone who will rearrange my limbs!" Percy said, punching Luke in the arm who was only laughing. Katherine chuckled beside Percy and seemingly wiped a tear away from her eye from laughing so hard.

"Is that so? And you called me over for an easy fight?" Katherine quipped, looking at Luke with a fake offended look on her face. Luke only shrugged.

"I figured it would be pay back for you telling Percy that I love to answer questions," At Luke's comment Katherine burst into hearty laughter and Percy felt his face flush at the sound. It wasn't like Percy to like the sound of anyone laughing. He usually found it obnoxious and annoying, but something about Katherine made everything about her enjoyable. Katherine clutched her stomach before letting out a long sigh.

"Okay, that was a lie but it was funny and it didn't directly threaten someone's life in any way," Luke merely rolled his eyes at her words.

"Oh come on, Kat! I didn't think you were one to back down from a challenge." Luke said, eyeing Katherine up and down. At his words Percy could have sworn he saw a fire ignite in her eyes. Her jaw clenched and she rolled her eyes.