Zalgo Jr. X Jeff the Killers daughter!Reader 14

~Zals pov~

I petted your hair as you slept.You haven't woken sense and it started to worry me.You would stir a little and that was probably it.I kiss your forehead and get up leaving to get a snack.

I had shadowlurker buy us food sense everything was rotten and molded.Anyway I made my self a grilled cheese and flesh sandwich with a glass of O.J.

I went back up to the room.I never left the room except for food or the restroom.And when I did I had Shadowlurker watch you.Besides that I stayed by your side.I even healed you,so you wouldn't be in so much pain.

As I took a bite I notice you stir . I put my plate down and rushed to your side.Your eyes twitched and slowly opened.

"Zal ?"

I grabbed her hand.

"Yes...I'm here."

"I'm hungry."

I stare at her.

"What would you like?I can make anything.You name it."

She thought about it.

"Cake."

I nodded and got up,heading back down to the kitchen.

~y/n pov~

Zal left. And memories flooded back to me. My eyes widen as I wrapped my arms around my self.

"Why?"

Tears pricked at the corners of my eyes.

"Why does this always happen to me??"

Tears rolled down faster.I sniffed and wiped my eyes. I heard footsteps so I tried to dry my face and looked out the window .

"Alright we have a cake and a glass of nice cold milk.(y/n)?"

I turned to look at you.

"(Y/n).your were crying."

I wiped my eyes again.

"What's wro-"

"Why does this always happen to me?!?"

I sniffled once more,Zal wraps his arms around me.

"Its okay.Everythings is going to be okay."

He kisses my forehead . And rubs my arm trying to calm me down.I was shaking with out really noticing.

"Its know this isn't the right time or place. But,will you marry me?"

My eyes widen.I pull away and stare at him.

"Yes!"

He smiled and kissed me.

"Wait but we're only senior's. Can we??"

Zal shrugged it off.

"I don't see why not? After all we only have a month left."

I smiled.

"I'll be right back"

"Ok"

He kissed me.Then got up and left.I look out side the window as a bat flew.

'Weird'

He had a note on him. I took and read it.My eyes then widen at what I just read.Dropping the paper

To be continued.......