One

TW: oral, sexual intercourse, sub , Alcohol, Marijuana

Y/N POV
You watch the clock as it hits 4:30. Procrastinating the reports that you have to get done by Monday. Tapping your fingers to your desk you think about how the last month has been.

Moving to a new city is hard not to mention breaking up with your fiancé in the middle of the process. You always had a hard time with confrontation ; so when you found out that Derek had a whole other family that you didn't know about.

You decided to start a whole new life . Leaving the engagement ring on the counter you moved all your possessions into your car and left. You were able to transfer to another branch of the company. You felt that Nashville would be different.

So within a week you drove all the way from Massachusetts to Nashville, Tennessee, found an apartment that was perfect for you and started your first week at a new branch.

Suddenly you heard a voice speak to you from the cubicle next to you. You didn't need to look up to know it was Priyanka. She was the first person to speak to you when you started. Well one of the only people who are nice to you in this office.

"Hey Y/N , I know you are new to Nashville, Do you want to come with Kyle and I to a local bands gig tonight? They are really good!" She asks

Just as you were about to answer Kyle popped up from the other cubicle.

"Yeah the lead singer is wicked hot." He chuckles.

You were super happy you met Kyle. He understood your sense of humor since he was also from Massachusetts.

"I mean it wouldn't hurt to have a rebound hookup, " Priyanka suggested with a wink.

They knew what happened to get you to move here.Both Priyanka and Kyle had become your friends within the last week.

"I don't know about a rebound but I could use a little fun!"

"Awesome, meet at my apartment at eight! Ill send you the address!" Priyanka whispered as your boss Charlie strolled past your cubicle. Suddenly, you were looking forward to tonight .

You looked at your monitor and noticed it was already five. You packed your belongings in your backpack and headed towards the busy street. As you walked into the warm Nashville breeze you put your headphones on and turned on your playlist.

You quickly made it to your apartment building; going up the elevator and walking into your apartment. You threw your backpack on the floor near the door and made your way to the bedroom making your way through the maze of boxes all around the floor. You stopped at the box labeled tops, you knew exactly which one you wanted to wear to the bar tonight.

You dug through the box until you found the black lacy corset top. You paired it with a pair of black boyfriend jeans and a belt. By the time you finish your makeup and hair it is already 7:30.
Shit I am going to be late you thought as you pulled up your phone and ordered an Uber. Taking a deep breath and a hit of your pen you walked down to the street to wait for your Uber.

Josh POV
You wake up with a pounding headache as your usual hangover kicks in.Going into the kitchen you find your old reliable, aspirin. You opened your aspirin bottle and took a few with a swig of tequila. Jake's voice cut through the grogginess of your brain.