𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

Throughout their whole lives Rebel, Sam, James and Noah had been best friends. Their parents were friends in high school and they passed their friendship down to them.

Of course they tried to make other friends but nobody understood them like they did each other. Some people just don't understand them and they're okay being misunderstood since they've dealt with it for forever.

They would kill someone for each other but they wouldn't spare a dollar for a soda at the gas station. They have inside jokes that nobody else understands.

At 10 years old, Rebel tried to befriend other people and make some girl friends. However, anytime she tried to make a joke or start conversation she would receive a weird look that made her want to break down and scream. She decided to not waste her time on anyone else as the band would never make her feel so alienated.

In 6th grade, when Sam's older brother got into an accident and nearly lost his life they all came to his house to surprise him with his favorite movies and vinyls to make him feel better. Anytime he's with his best friends he forgets all about the struggles and pains in his life. He decided he didn't need anyone else, cause nobody else would drop everything to make him feel better.

In 3rd grade, when James broke his arm at recess you should have seen the way the other three ran over to him to make sure he was okay. The way they all 'conveniently' scraped their knees on the black top when the aides refused to let them into the nurse's office to see him. The way they all signed his cast and decorated it to make it look more 'punk.' And the first kiss he shared with Rebel 'to make him feel better.' Thinking about this today brings a soft smile to his face.

In middle school, when Noah got detention for being disruptive. When they all heard the news during lunch decided that during the next period they would all pull a stunt that would lead them to get detention as well. The look of surprise on Noah's face when he walked into detention to see his three favorite people already sitting in the quiet room. If one goes down they all do.

They share a relationship like no other. They might as well be attached by the hip, but to be honest they would like that.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

James and Sam live on the same street, just about 2 houses down from each other. Rebel and Noah are next door neighbors and together they all live within a 5 minute walk (which causes sneaking out problems for their parents).

James and Rebel had feelings for each other long before they started dating. Yet somehow they always ended up being the mom and dad playing house. Somehow every Valentine's Day they ended up with a letter in their cubby/locker with no name on it. And for some reason James couldn't explain, he had a burning feeling in his chest anytime the teacher put Rebel's seat next to another boy.

That all changed in 6th grade when James was 12 and Rebel was 11. The gang was invited to party by one of the most popular girls at school, so of course they attended. Someone decided it would be such a great idea to play spin the bottle, and as if it was fate, Rebel's spin landed on James. And the rest was history.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Ever since they were young they were entranced by the idea of being huge rockstars just like their idols. Sam's older brother played guitar and when Rebel became interested in it he spared no time helping her become even more skilled than him.

Sam's stepfather played drums back in his day and didn't want to waste the opportunity of some quality bonding time with his stepson. Little did he know he was shaping his stepson into what would become one of the most renowned drummers in the world.