Chapter II

,,You are my everything,
I'll do for you anything.
You are my light,
In darkness bright.

You're keeping me sane,
When World's not the same.
I wanna held you close,
I'll hold you close."

Peter was reading a book, with music blasting loud in his earphones.
But he was zoning out a lot. He was really thinking how would he help the Avengers. And what did Nick Fury meant with that 'see you soon'...
It almost looked like that he knows when the Avengers will need him...
His phone started to ring. He looked at the display.
Secret number... Well, looks like it has something to do with Nick Fury... Yay...
He didn't have a choice about helping th Avengers, but now he have. He can accept the call or decline.
Next thing what Peter knows is that he declined call with Nick Fury... At first, Peter thought he is dead.
He just ghosted fu*king Nick Fury! That's something that you can't see every day.
He went back to his book and started reading again.
His spider senses alerted him of coming danger two blocks away from him.
Okay. Time to patrol.
Peter changed to his suit and then jumped outta the window. Sounds like fun,yeah? To answer. Yeah It was trully fun.
Peter swinged there and saw two men who were trying to steal a purse from some woman.
,,Hey! Your mothers didn't teach you stealing is bad!" Peter yells at them. Men turned around and looked straight at Peter. I mean Spider-man...
,,It is that bug who-" Started one of them, but Peter webbed his mouth.
,,Spiders are arachnids!" The other man tried to stab Peter with a knife. But Peter dodged it perfectly.
A few moments later they were webbed to a building and the woman was calling police.
,,Bye muggers! Enjoy your time in cell!" Yells Peter at them and swinged away. When he was swinging back to his room in orphanage he stopped many other crimes.
He was exhausted. Someone would think It's easy to fight bad guys out there. But that 'someone' is very wrong. Really.
Peter changed to his pj's and lay down on his bed.
He was looking straight at a ceiling. Thinking. Asking himself a few questions like how did Nick Fury found out his identity.
Peter was always carefull. Or maybe not enough...
Peter's eyelids then started to droop and before Peter knew it. He fell asleep.

Another chapter!
-Justy