𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦: 𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘦.

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘓𝘖𝘜, 𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 ❤️

First time reading?

Rereading?

THE LAST OF US"HELP" 𝟦:𝟥𝟫𝗉𝗆, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟨

THE LAST OF US
"HELP"
𝟦:𝟥𝟫𝗉𝗆, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟨.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭..
𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭'
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦.. 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭.

"It's like supernatural." Riley hummed with the smooth Ariana Grande song playing in her headphones.

The 15 year old trailed behind her sister, slowly walking trying to fix her small baby pink cd player.

Her headphones covered her ears, loud but not loud enough to block out her sister's nagging like she'd wish.

"Would you quit fiddling with that thing and come on."22 year old, Nyelli huffed as she turned halfway to peer at her sister behind her.

She turned back around to keep walking missing her younger sister roll her eyes at her.

Riley stuck up her middle finger towards Nyelli's back with her tongue out before quickly putting it down when she turned back around to nag some more.

"It's gonna get dark soon and I don't wanna be stuck out in the dark cause you wanna play your tunes."

Listening, Riley paused the music telling herself she'd figure out what was wrong with it later on when they could finally rest.

Looking up at her sister, seeing her wear her hair in a slicked back bun, she held tightly onto her bookbag as she walked quickly.

"Where are we even going now?" She decided to ask her.

"I don't know yet."

"So where are we walking to?"

"Riles didn't I just say I didn't know?"

"We could've stayed at the motel another day til yo—"

"No." Nyelli cut her off, shaking her head immediately at the thought.

They were traveling from a motel they were crashing at just for a couple days.

Some other people were occupying the other rooms connected to the building and for the most part they were fairly decent people, Riley wanted to stay but as always in the words of her sister,

We have to keep moving, never get too comfortable.

Sighing, Riley rolled her eyes again but this time her sister caught it.