**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Leaving ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Jisung had woken up to his ringtone. Groaning he reached over onto Minho night stand and grabbed his phone. Minho who was still asleep had his arms protectively over Jisung making him unable to move.

"Hel-" 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT?!" his mother yelled over the phone. "IT'S BEEN TWO FUCKING DAYS. DO HATE YOUR MOTHER? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?" His mom went on guilt tripping the poor boy.

Jisung stayed silent listening to everything his mom was saying over the phone. Minho was starting to stir awake, "sung? whose that?" Minho sat up faintly hearing the yelling on the phone. "OH SO YOUR SLEEPING WITH A BOY? YOU LEFT YOUR OWN MOTHER FOR HIM? GOD YOU ARE SUCH AN UNG-" Before she could even finish Minho took the phone and hung up. 

Jisung was just blankly staring at the wall repeating everything his mother said. He didn't even realize Minho took the phone nor has he realized he shed a tear. 

"My poor baby.." Minho hugged the boy kissing the top of his head. "I-I should go..." Jisung stuttered. "Are you sure?" "I don't want my mom to be even more mad at me than she already is.." Minhos eyes sadden with a hint of anger. Sad that the younger is leaving him and angry that his mother just called yelling at him instead of properly talking to the boy. 

After putting on one of Minho's hoodies and some joggers Jisung kissed Minho goodbye and left. 

I swear if she lays a finger on him I'm going to be a wanted criminal..

AN im dying my hair red :D also short ass chapter, sorry :c Xx Fae<33