The Attack! (1)

After a long day of patrolling around the outskirts of their baseline, 54, 374 and 456 along with some other cameramen decided to head back to base to call it a day.

But as they got nearer towards their base, all of the alliance members including 54, 374 and 456 saw a horribly sight upon them as they parked their modified tank vehicle.

They all saw Skibidi Toilets invading the main entrance of their base trying to get in, but there are alliance members who are defending it but they won't hold on for much longer...

All of the men in the tank then got out of the vehicle and they slowly analysed the scene they had just witnessed.

"Oh my god! We gotta help them ASAP! Team, let's go!" 54 yelled out to the rest of the team.

But as he said that, he saw a medium-sized skibidi toilet that has laser eyes notices the men so he points his eyes towards their vehicle.

"Oh shit! Get down everyone now!" 54 said as he goes over to a nearby cover before the skibidi toilet launches his lasers towards the vehicle making it explode.

"That was a close call there..." 374 said.

"Yes, we should keep progressing and take down that skibidi." 54 says as he crawls to stay out of the skibidi's viewpoint.

"Alright." 374 adds on.

456, a another member of the crew notices that the skibidi toilet has a weak spot.

"Guys! I might be able to get the skibidi!" 456 says.

"By how to be exact?!" 288 says mocking him.

"Well uhm, I've found a spot on his head that has a brain chip attached to it, so maybe if we shoot there, it can take him down?" 456 says.

"Good observation 456! Anyways team, let's shoot the hell outta of him!" 54 says.

"YEA!" Everyone else adds.

Then, the skibidi toilet notices 54 waving his arms at him, which prompts the skibidi to attack him, but the other alliance members then use their bolt rifles to shoot him, which forces him to crash down onto the desert floor.

"Whoo! Great work team!" 54 says.

Then, they keep moving forward until they stop when they see some small skibidi toilets ahead.

"Alright team, we should split up into groups so it's easier to take em down." 54 says.

"So 288, 412, 374 you are all with me while 456, 333 and 298 are a group." 54 says.

But while they are discussing their group tactics, the skibidi toilets notice the fallen skibidi toilet the group faced earlier.

"Skibidi bop dop yes yes!!"" A skibidi said.

"Skibidi dop bop bop yes yes???"" A another one said.

Then the skibidi toilets instruct 2 of the patrol to check it out.

The 2 skibidi toilets cautious go check out the scene.

Meanwhile, after the alliance discussed their plan, they all saw the 2 skibidi toilets analyzing their fallen member.

"Wait sir! What are we gonna do about those 2 skibidi toilets over there?" 374 asks.

"Well 456 and the other 2 will take them down while we try to take down the skibidis blocking the front entrance!" 54 says.

"Uhm... Won't we be seen by then?" 456 says.

"Oh, just stay hidden behind some cover." 54 instructs.

"Okay..." 456 says.