CHAPTER ONE

My body aches from the inside out, it's like someone is ripping my guts out. It feels like someone is draining all of my blood out of my body. Just ten minutes ago I was running in the woods minding my business and now it feels like I have nails holding me down. I try to open my eyes but the light is straining my eyes.
"Looks like she's waking up" the voices sound muffled and distant. Then I feel someone smack me across my face which forced my eyes to open.

"What the hell. Where am I?" I try looking around but I'm tied up so I can't move my body. "I would stop trying to move, you're losing a lot of blood." His face looks familiar, I turn to my right and there are other five or six people staring at me. "Who are you guys?"

"Just people trying to make sure you don't go on another killing spree" what the hell is he even talking about. "I don't know...I don't know what you're talking about."

"There were five bodies found in the woods where you were running when Argent shot you" that name sounds very familiar, it's one of the many reasons I came to Beacon Hills. "Argent, as in the hunter family?" They killed everyone I ever cared and loved, they destroyed my life and now I'm tied down here like a damn dog by one? Hell no.

I yank the chains off my hands and my legs, "I swear on my mother's grave I won't be tied down here by a fucking Argent just because you all think I killed five stupid people." I can't even explain the anger I'm feeling right now, all I want to do is rip all of their throats out. "Do you hear yourself, I mean come on. You can't blame my father for your monstrosity."

I try standing up but a tall and masculine guy stands in-front of me and pushes me back down. "Sit down" why does every single guy I've met in Beacon Hills think they can man handle me. I throw him against the wall, "we're all going to start talking to each other like humans." I hate hunters.

"Do you have to point an arrow to my face" I put my shoes on, "who is he anyway?" I point to the guy on the floor, "that's...that's Derek Hale. He has anger issues ignore him" see he seems sweet, soft face and personality. Kinda looks like he could be....no way. "Umm can I ask a question?"

"After you just threw me against the wall? You've got some nerve" he says as he walks over to me. "Yea whatever, you were draining me of my blood. Now my question, is there a pack of alphas here looking for you Scott was it?" They all look at me, "how did you know that and how do you know my best-friends name?"

"I know one of the alphas and he said something about it." This kid has more power that he even knows, "and the Hale jerk ass over here too. You two are kinda well known." By the looks on their eyes I can tell they have no idea what I'm talking about. "Ok whatever, Scott, Stiles. We have to go back and talk to Lydia, Derek can babysit her"

"I'm sorry, who the hell are you?" I say with annoyance behind my voice, "she's my daughter, she has no idea about whatever it is I did to you. We're gonna come back in the morning and talk."

To be honest I don't have a problem with Chris either, the problem I have with the Argents is his dad. I have a huge scar on my back which reminds me everyday of what he did to me and my family.

They all leave except for Derek, "here eat something." He throws a bag of chips at me and sits on the table across from me, "you know" I say as I open the bag. "Us two are not that different" he looks up at me, "just shut up and eat your damn chips."

"You're a dick" he laughs before opening his own bag of chips, "but seriously, we are one of the same Derek. So hate me or love me but it's the truth." I lay on my back and stare at the ceiling, I can feel his gaze burning into my face. "What exactly do we have in common?" He asks in curiosity, I sit up and turn my body back to face him. "Our families died the same way, the only difference is that some of your family members survived and none of mine did."

"The Argents destroyed your family?" I can see the shock in his face, "don't go getting all soft on me now, but yes and I'm here to find the exact person that did it. Although I was also gonna kill you too but..."

"Me...why me" he says in the middle of his small laugh, "your uncle." He nods in agreement, I stand up and go in the bathroom and try and get the blood of my shirt. "Can you give me one of your shirts? Mine has blood on it."

"No and sit your ass back down before i have to tie your ass back up." And here I thought we were having a moment, I slowly walk over back to the bed while trying to rub the blood off. "You really are a dickhead."

The rest of the night was quiet, he went to sleep on the couch. I can never sleep, ever since five years ago every single time I try to sleep I get awful nightmares about that night. He looks really comfortable asleep, I wish I could do that, I hope to God one day I can feel that peace.