Growing bonds pt 1

[Intro]

———
*crunch crunch crunch*

The grass bends as we step on it. We're heading west to get some help for the digiwar. Aiger the tamer we met around a day or two ago is a interesting guy.

We've got into a few battles but nothing crazy he always sits back and just watches us. Despite having us handle the battles i can tell him and his meramon are definitely strong.

Apparently despite staying as meramon they can easily evolve to mega level.

Yuji: UGHHHHHH WE'VE BEEN WALKING FOREVER! Is it no other way to get to the west faster?

Aki: sigh, be patient Yuji

Aiger: No no he's not wrong. We haven't stopped walking for a day

Aiger: How about we take a break

Drum: Finally!

Wizardmon: sigh

Pulsemon: YIPPIE

Palmon: I could go for a rest

Meramon: Heh rest? Who said anything about resting

"Aiger said we would take a break"

Aiger: Yeah a break from walking. But here's the thing you guys or bottom of the barrel. How can ya stop a whole war if you cant even digivolve?

Meramon: So for all of today! We're training!

Aki: Finally you boys need it

"YOU CANT DIGIVOLVE EITHER YOU KNOW!"

Aiger: Digivolution with tamers is brought through the bond of the two. If you have no bond you're probably not gonna see any progress sooo...

Meramon: Hehe

********

Well damn.

Drum: So they just dump us in a forest?

"How would we make our way back to the group?"

Drum: No idea Y/n

There we where. Me and my digimon Drumdramon aka Drum. Aiger had tossed each one of us in different locations not too far from the open field we where in prior. He wanted to do a digipartner building exercise so we could digivolve if needed.

We walk through the small forest together not saying much. "So how dose this whole building bonds thing work? Do we just sit and chat?" I look at drum as he picks his digital nose.

Drum: Meh, my dad the you know digital king and stuff when he first digi-

???: You're the son? Of the digi king?

"WHO SAID THAT!"

Drum: WHAT THE HELL!

We snap to the side and see some digimon hanging from a tree.