3

I groaned and rubbed my eyes as i took a spoon full of bubblegum ice cream in my mouth.

I was sitting in one of the booths of the ice cream parlor just staring into space. I had large bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep, thanks to all the over thinking.

My summer vacation had started and it had been a week since the Guise.

I had been mentally cursing myself for not having the guts to go to the police when I had the chance but even if I had the guts, wouldn't it seem awkward? I mean a girl comes to a police station and is like 'I want to report that I met Kwon - Jeon - Jungkook at the Guise who danced with me then sped off in his ride to God know where? I just hope you catch him because I'm a big sissy and am scared shitless.' That was certainly not going to happen.

I dont know if they would find him but i would find myself in a therapy ward at some hospital and that wont do any good to my fathers sky high reputation here.

After much thinking I had finally decided to forget what happened, to completely ignore it but no matter how hard I try I just can't forget it, not even a single detail, its like it had been burned onto my skin and was to remain there for the rest of my life.

I also have this feeling of being watched all the time which I think comes with this entire package........ Lucky me right?

A sigh escapes my lips as I got up and threw the ice cream on my way out of the parlour as I made my way home, it was 4:30pm and I had spent most of the day outside not wanting to be alone at home.

It was like someone was lurking at the corner, ready to pounce at me every time i went to shower or opened the closet. It was a shit of a feeling.

My parents went to a business trip this morning for a month leaving me here all alone, don't get me wrong if it was any other day I would have been more than happy but after the event that took place a week a ago I was scared shitless more than that I was scared out of my god damn mind!

You must be thinking I am over reacting but let me tell you, you wouldn't be in a much better condition than me if you found out that you met a cold hearted murderer who kills innocent people and bombs places for a living! God no wonder he told me about his business.

I shake my head getting these thoughts out of my mind.

Think positive.

I was halfway home when I heard a set of foot steps behind me. My heart beat quickened and a cold sweat started running down my forehead. Soon my house came in sight but the voice of the footsteps became more audible. I took a few deep breaths before going along with my instinct.

1, 2, 3. Run

I broke out running toward my house, I reached the front door and hurriedly went inside. I locked the door and pressed my back against it trying to catch my breath.

After a few minutes I my breathing finally became even. I made my way towards the window and peeked from the corner but no one was there.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand and looked outside again, nothing.

'Just paranoia' I thought as I sighed with relief and laughed half heartedly.

I looked at my appearance in the living room mirror and the only thing I could say was I looked horrible. My hair was all messy as if it was a birds nest which had met a worst fate and not to mention my clothes were all sweaty and sticking to my body.

After staring at myself for a few more minutes I made my way to my room and decided to take a bath, a long comforting bubble bath would do good to me.

But as soon as I opened my bedroom door my eyes widened and my breathing quickened.

What the hell!

I stared at my room in horror.

Every where red roses.

My bed was covered with what looked like thousand of them.

'Who the Hell would do this?' I thought as I cautiously made my way towards the bed. I stared at the roses, when suddenly a white piece of paper caught my eye, neatly folded atthe corner of the bed.

An envelope.

I grabbed it and carefully examined it. My name was written on the front side of the envelope in a messy writing, probably a boy's.

I tore it open taking out the letter from its protective covering and began reading each and every word carefully.

Dear Yn,

I can't stop thinking about you from the first day we met. I can't forget your beautiful hazel eyes, your plump lips and your long beautiful hair. You are the only thing on my mind. I have never felt this way about anyone before.

Every time I think of you I go into a trance and forget the world around me. I have been watching you for a week now and every little thing you do makes my heart beat faster.

I want to spend my entire life with you.

I love you my dear Yn and I will always be there watching you from a distance.

However if you tell anyone about anything I will be forced to take drastic measures and kill them. I am so sorry if you find this disturbing but I don't take any such risks.

Your and only Yours
-Kwon Jung Kook

I looked at the letter twice, even thrice sinking every word as if it was my own death warrant. Soon my knees gave out and I fell on the carpet as tears began to stream down my cheek.

'What did he mean?'

Was he stalking me?.I guess it wasn't paranoia after all. Shit, Shit, Shit I should have gone to the police when I had the chance. What am I going to do now? I am so stupid.

I hurriedly grabbed my phone and was about to call Jade and Layla when I remembered the last part 'if you tell anyone about anything I will be forced to take drastic measures and kill them'

I place the phone back beside me and curled in a ball and cried and cried and cried for God knows how long.

'Why me?' I thought as I finally got myself together.

'There are so many beautiful girls out there. I am just plain ordinary me. Nothing out of the box.’

I wiped the tears from my face and began getting rid of this stuff as many thoughts made there way to my mind.

I took the note he gave me and tore it in half. I took my bed sheet off my bed and wrapped the roses in it then threw it in the dustbin. After a few minutes my room was clean with no trace of even a single rose.

I grabbed my pyjamas and made my way to my bathroom. I filled the bath tub with warm water and stared at myself in the mirror, my eyes were blood shot and swollen from crying. I sighed and stripped from my clothes and made my way to the bath tub. Lying in it for a few minutes.

I take a deep breath before completely dunking in it holding my breath and closing my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw a figure above the water making me panic and resurface taking a deep breath looking here and there but no one was there.

Tears fill my eyes as i cry in the bath tub. The cries soon turned into violent sobs as i tried to fight through them to get a grip of myself.

After a few minutes I came out of the bathroom tired, wearing some comfy clothes with my hair in a messy bun. I made my way to my bed exhausted. I quickly got underneath the cover and let sleep envelop .

me in its warm embrace as a tear escaped my eye. I was scared because I knew

This is just the beginning.

He was the hunter and I was the prey.

So what do you guys think !!!??? Don't forget to comment your lovely feedbacks