My savior.

"Mommy, I'm starving." A seven year old Blue Ivy said rubbing her stomach. Beyoncé sighed at hearing those words come out of her daughter's mouth, but it was nothing she could really do about it. "I know baby, I'm trying to get us some food." Beyoncé said trying to scrape up any money she could find in her car. She wanted to find some actual cash instead of digging into her main bank account. She had at least five thousand dollars in there and knowing that she has a seven year old, that would go quickly and she would rather use that for a temporary hotel until she finds an apartment.

"Why couldn't we just stay with daddy? I miss the rest of my toys." Blue sighed as she tried to get comfortable, but failed miserably. Hearing Blue mention her father made Beyoncé want to cry. She finally got the courage to leave him, but now she was struggling bad while pregnant with twins.

She desperately wanted to take a shower and just get some proper sleep but every time she would sleep she would get reminded of him.

"Mommy? Are you okay? You're scaring me by you staring at nothing." Blue said as she tapped her mother's shoulder. "I'm sorry Blue Blue, mommy was just thinking. Mommy's okay." Beyoncé said as she looked back at her daughter to reassure her. "Okay mommy, just checking." She said sitting back to play with her American girl doll.

Beyoncé looked into her glove compartment hoping to find some money, fortunately she was able to find a twenty dollar bill. She quickly thanked God and looked back at Blue and smiled. "Baby how about we go get that happy meal you've been wanting?" Beyoncé suggested. She watched the seven year old's eyes light up.

Beyoncé slightly chuckled at watching her daughter bounce for joy in her booster seat. As she drove to the nearest McDonald's, she heard Blue singing a song which Beyoncé found adorable. She loved when her daughter was happy so she did everything in her power to keep her happy while also still trying to maintain a manageable mood for herself.

"Look mama, there's a McDonald's right there!" Blue said as she pointed out if the window. Beyoncé smiled and pulled into the fast food restaurant parking lot. "Mommy has to potty so let's go in." Beyoncé said as she unbuckled her seatbelt. Blue patiently waited for her mother to come and get her out of the backseat.

As Blue was in her own world, Beyoncé took her out of the booster seat and took her out of the car. "Mommy your belly is getting big." Blue pointed out. Beyoncé let out a low chuckle as she grabbed onto the seven year old's hand. "Mommy has two babies in her tummy, that's why blueberry." She smiled at her mini me.

As they walked into the restaurant, Beyoncé found a seat in the back. "Baby can you sit here while mommy goes potty? I'll be really quick so we can get your food okay pretty girl?" Beyoncé said as she sat her daughter down in a chair. "Okay!" Blue said as she swung her little feet.

Beyoncé knew it was dangerous leaving her daughter alone, but Blue was smart enough to know what to do if someone came up to her. Beyoncé walked into the bathroom, and saw that it was dirty. She sighed and walked into one of the stalls that looked somewhat clean.

She wouldn't let her butt touch the toilet seat, and she was struggling to keep the squatting position, because of her being pregnant. The position began to slightly hurt as she cleaned herself up. She felt as if she couldn't breathe, but she knew it was just because of her pregnancy once again.

As she washed her hands, she looked at herself in the mirror, and realized she had all types of bruises on her. The flashbacks of the night she left Shawn flooded her mind.

Beyoncé grabbed her things as Shawn walked into their shared bedroom. "What the hell are you doing, Beyoncé?!" He yelled in her ear. She slightly jumped and looked at the man in front of her.