Act one

2019
No one's  POV

Savannah has been setting on the couch of the Scobells her family friends. She was waiting on an email, as she had auditioned for JJ's younger sister. Shes acted for pretty much her hole life but this is the show she gets to do by herself without being pushed into it, this was her show.

"Whatcha thinkin bout Sav?" Walker asked. "Just waiting for a email walk." There was a little tone in her voice but he knew she was worried he has been by her side the hole time she has been worried about the show. "Welllll... how bout we go play Fortnite or something!" Walker sort of asked and also begged. "Well I mean... OK!" Savannah smiled and ran to his room to get the game set-up.
After an hour or so a notification rang on her phone. As she looked she got nervous. "Walker here, read it." She shoved her phone in his face. As he read over it his face lit up and he smiled, Savannah saw and reached for her phone. He pulled it back so she couldn't grab it but she ended up getting it. She read over it... "OMG!" She yelled and ran out of his room down to the front door. As she left the door open she saw her dad.

"DAD I GOT THE ROLE!" She yelled "hey that's good! So where is filming taking place? He asked. As I was checking on my phone Walker walked out of the house to see Savannah with her dad. "Umm all I really know is north Carolina I mean it's called outer banks so somewhere in north Carolina.

"Wait so your leaving again?" Walker asked sadly "Yah... hey maybe you can come too I mean your mom has always wanted to watch me film and you said you wanna start acting so maybe you can come! dad is that ok?" "I mean if you moms good Walker can go I guess I mean we don't got anyone else going"

Time jump 3 days later

Text

Walkie talkie-bold

Savannah-regular

ITS ALMOST TIME TO GOOOOOOO

YAH I KNOW IM SO EXITED WERE ABOUT TO LEAVE

Text me when u get here😁😁😁😁

We got to walkers house and I texted him that we were here. As he walked out my dad got out and put his suitcase in the back of the car. Walker got in the car, he looked at me with his gloomy eyes, smiled and said "I can't wait to see you film!"

After we got to the airport we had about an hour till we boarded the plain. "Walkieeee wanna go look around?" Savannah asked "heck yah!" Walker exclaimed happily. They walked around for a bit and bought a few things.

"DADDY LOOM WHAT WE GOT!" Savannah said as she showed him there matching bracelets. "I got hello kitty and Walker has Spider-Man!" Savannah said in a exited voice.

As it reached time to board the plain Savannah was nervous she's always been scared of plains and walker new because she would always tell him after she go back. He reached for her hand after they sat down in there seats walkers mom and Savannah's dad were sitting in the row beside them.

Savannah was tense when they started flying. Walker noticed and started taking to her. "Hey it's ok!" He reassured her in his usual gloomy voice. "Thanks" sav giggled. They then proceeded to talk the rest of the flight.

A/N

GIRL WHAT IS THIS SHIT! I'm trying though but just wanted to say sorry I just left and tbh no one probably reads this but I'm having health problems and I'm slowly getting better but me being on Spring Break and being alone in my thoughts probably won't make it better but LOVE YALLL