Happy Birthday!

Scara slammed the door behind him as he entered the car. The car was clean, and cozy as it had an shiny black glance on the outside.

As Scara sat in the car, he could feel some eyes on him. He then looked up at the mirror and saw two moss green eyes, staring at him. Scara ignored them as he already knew which bastard was looking at him, as Scara looked out of the window as they drove away.

Some minutes had passed as Scara looked out on the city lights.

"I didn't think that you would actually turn up the offer of coming to Ayato's birthday." Heizou said as he grinned and lokked at Scara through the mirror.

Scara gave him an glance of silence before returning to look out the window.

"Keep your eyes on the road liar." Scara said as he felt Heizou's eyes still laying on him, and watching his every move.

"Haha, now I don't think its fair to call me a liar, when you're the one to fall for the plan." Heizou laughed slightly as his eyes went back to the road.

"I would have gotten zapped by the blondie no matter what anyways, and we all know that if I wasn't forced and kidnapped to come here, then I wouldt have fallen for the plan." Scara said rather calmly, looking out the window with the lights shining in his eyes.

"Yeah, but you did fall though." Heizou whispered quietly.

Scara gave Heizou a small growl, as he knew he was trying to joke with him. Even so, Heizou was right. He indeed did fall to the ground.

As a few minutes went by, Heizou again laid eyes on Scara.

"Have you read the red text in your journal yet?" Heizou said, not with his deep and flirtaious voice, but worried.

Scara stared at him in the mirror before sitting up straight.

"Why do you care? Do you know something I don't?" Scara said as he laughed.

Heizou looked back at the road before taking an turn.

"If you had, then you know what offer you can take from Ayato." Heizou said calmly, as he looked focused.

"Since you have the clothes Kazuha picked out for you, then I thought you maybe had some.. plans with him tonight." Heizou hesitated to say more, as he took another turn.

Scara was about to say somthing, with his blushing face and embaressed voice, but before he could, an shiny mansion.. no, more like an catsle was seen as it over-shined everything else. Scara's attention came to the mansion, as the sound of waves was heard.

Heizou soon parked the car, opened the door and went out of it. He then came to Scara's door and opened it from him and offered his hand to Scara.

Scara gave one glance to Heizous hand before slamming it away from him, and standing out of the car.

It was an sudden action, and left Heizou caressing his hand as they walked together up the front door.

Ofcourse, the fisrt thing they see as they are about to enter the godnamn door, is the blondie and the fish. Standing at the door, with wine in their glasses as they chit chat. Both in long, beautiful, shiny dresses. Yoimiya in an dark-red one, which really shows her figure, and Kokomi in an white dress with many kind of purple and light-pink colours and a lot of pearls.

Yoimiya then looks at Scara and Heizou, as they caught her attention, as she waves them over. 

"Hey there Heizou. Dressed up nice I see." She said with her warm voice before looking Heizou up and down. Heizou was in an green suit, which matched his green eyes.

Kokomi and Yoimiya lightly giggled as they moved aside so Scara and Heizou could enter.

Scara gave them an judgeing glare before him and Heizou entered the party hall.

I know this one is kinda short, but I just wanted to skip time a little.

645 Words