Prologue ✨

(At hotel Royal heavens )

the loud jazz music can be heard from  the ball room.. with people chatter related to business plans or some other topics like recent gala.

Many majestic and rich business tycoons are leading the conversation regarding their recent happenings  and the personal conversation.

Many have come with their date and plus one's to enjoy the evening

(Near the bar station)
(There stood one  pair chattering , one holding a glass of whisky)

Ronak: ( one hand holding a glass of whisky with another holding Nandini's hand tight ly) Nandini...even if you can't behave like a good wife in front of me..you should at least try to act like one in front of others.. ur behaviour is somewhat disappointing to watch...

Nandini: (wincing at the pain and trying to free her hand from the grip)  Disappointing... u say Ronak. U r the  one who is being blalantly harsh and unreasonable.

Ronak:( letting go of her hand) Just shut up and act like having happy conversation.

Nandini: fine( putting up a fake smile and having a glass  of fruit punch for herself)

(There entered another pair )

Ronak: Oh Hello Mr. Malhotra!( rolling his eyes)what a great pleasant surprise.... didn't think that u would also come here!!And with a beautiful lady beside you...Hello there Gorgeous!

Manik: (faking a wicked smile) oh yeah What a GrEaT~ surprise! And ofc l had to come after all there aren't many people who have a mind like me...u see... specially not you( smirking) and this "Gorgeous " person is my girlfriend Alya saxena..u see..

Ronak ( got angry but somehow managed to maintain his cool):
Oh yeah atleast I can manage my business stealthily by using my brain...seems like ur having a problem regarding that ... with that brain. No? What do you say Ms.Alya!(winking at her)

Alya : (giggling loudly) Unfortunately yes!! Mr. Ronak

Manik(raising an eyebrow at them ): when did you guys got close to call each other by name?( side glancing at Nandini) Won't you introduce you date to us ...Mr. Khurana?

Nandini(Stifling  awkwardly)

Ronak: yeah. This is my wife... Nandini Khurana...

Manik stared at Nandini for a while then left with Alya after biding goodbye to them...

______________________________________________________

At City hospital

Manik : why why didn't you told me hanan grabbing her shoulder tightly...

Nandini (scaredly): Manik I wa..was afraid that you will not accept that I am ..preg.. pregent with your child...and that nigh . night was...cut off by manik

Manik: what that night hann for you may be mistake not for me Miss. Nandini murthy okayyy now only we go to lawyer for divorce papers okay

Nandini: manik manik please you don't know my family.... and they will never accept you and me

Manik: so ....I don't care about your family..... now I want you and my child safe and that's it let's go to my home please Nandini
.... drag her with him to his car ....

_____________________________________________________

Tadaa so how's the prologue hann please do vote and comment please atleast response that is the story is good or not or we need to more to improve please 🥺 pyaare reader and for spicy spoilers follow me on Instagram

Love you 😘
Appke pyare author's 🦋