DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL HAS ALL GROWN UP! ,, y.isagi

SYNOPSIS — Bonding time with your dear old dad soon turns into a fated meeting between you and the cute, slightly nerdy son of his most hated rival.

note: still platonic father/daughter relationship. very heavily implied romantic relationship between you and another character tho. wattpad is tweaking out still and i cant see the request that well so!!! whatever!! had to download the app smh

ty hina ilysm for requesting this it was so fun...!!! part 2 to the previous oneshot

ISAGI YOICHI HAS BEEN HAVING A GREAT TIME.

His life is perfect. Incredibly, extremely perfect. His football career is positively thriving, he's happier than he's ever been, he's still fit, despite him being well into middle age at this point, he's married to the love of his life (who may or may not have been his manager during his time at Blue Lock), and most of all, he has you—his beautiful daughter.

It's been a while since that game from before. A while being nearly three whole years. From the age of eleven to now being fourteen—you've grown up, a lot, and sometimes he's not so sure what to do.

The mere thought of you and a boy together brings a sense of sickness to his stomach.

He knew it would happen eventually, but fourteen is far too soon. His wife always tells him, Let her live her life how she wants to—she's not a baby anymore, but to him, you'll always be his baby. 

He knows he should let you do what you want (with guidance on the right path, of course) and he knows he should let you live your life as a blossoming teen, but you're still his little girl, the one who made grabby hands up at him when you wanted him to stay training and hold you (something he always fell victim to—he could never say no).

To Isagi, you're still his baby who cried into his chest when your family dog accidently bit you—still the baby who runs up to him after a game and proudly proclaims, My daddy is the best in the whole world!

The thought of you growing up, as much as he hates to admit it, scares him. Him and your mom don't plan on having any other kids. It's not like you even wanted any other siblings either—but all it really did was make him that more protective over you. His only child, only daughter, who just so happened to be great at garnering attention.

(You're his pretty wife's daughter, of course he knew that you would be drop-dead gorgeous, but seriously, he needs to tell Bachira to tell his twin boys to knock it off with the flirting.)

He's had countless conversations about this with his wife.

"Yoichi," she would say, in a soft, motherly voice that she'd gained since having you. "You can't be protective like this forever. It's endearing while she's a little girl, but she'll grow to resent you if you don't let her live during her most sensitive years."