Chapter fifty-two

Sunoo wakes up and he finds Riki sleeping on top of his chest looking so innocent and cute.

"Too cute." Sunoo whispered and kiss his nose. He get up slowly and carefully not to wake Riki up and went to the bathroom, he enters inside and lock the bathroom door.

Riki slowly opened his eyes and smiled, so all this time Riki is awake but managed to faking his sleep so he could get a good morning kiss from Sunoo.

After some time, Sunoo is done showering and Riki was standing behind the bathroom door.

Sunoo finally gets out of the bathroom with red shirt and light blue jeans. When he gets out of the bathroom with a wet hair he got shocked when Riki pinned him to the bathroom door and look straight directly to their eyes.

"Tell me, were you trying to kiss me a while ago?" Riki stated while looking into Sunoo's eyes and then Sunoo's lips. Sunoo got shocked and the same time blushed of embarrassment.

"What? No, I didn't." Sunoo denied and look away.

"Come on, don't deny it." Riki teased.

"Deny my @$$." Sunoo said and leave quickly making Riki chuckles because of his cuteness.

"Nah! Sunoo baby is acting cute again?" Riki said on his mind and smirked. On his way downstairs, he find Sunoo peacefully eating breakfast and noticed his Dad isn't everywhere in the kitchen.

He find it weird because his Dad wakes up early than his Mom to cook a breakfast for him, he's thinking that may be his Dad went upstairs to their room again.

"Baby, have you seen Dad?" Riki asked while looking around, he didn't noticed that Sunoo smirked for 2 seconds and back to poker face again.

"I didn't see him." Sunoo answered.

"Then who cook you a breakfast?" Riki said while looking at Sunoo confusingly.

"I cook them by myself. Come on, eat breakfast before the food will get cold." Sunoo said and pull a chair for him, Riki sit down on the chair where Sunoo pulled and Sunoo was about to push the chair when Riki stopped him.

"I can do it baby, you see, I'm heavy and you might struggling pushing the chair to the table." Riki said while pulling the chair on himself, Sunoo don't have choice but to go back to his own chair.

"Who said you're heavy? Of course, you're not heavy." Sunoo said and took a bite on a pancake and he noticed that Riki wasn't eating and he's face is worried.

"What's wrong?" Sunoo asked when he noticed that Riki is worried and his hands shaking in fear.

"Sunoo, it's been 3 minutes and Mom and Dad are still not awake." Riki said worriedly while playing his fingers in fear.

"I think they're overslept and they must be so tired." Sunoo responded and hold Riki's hands to calm him down. "Calm down, okay."

"Okay..."

"Uhh—Sunoo, can I go to the CR for while?" Riki said and Sunoo nodded. Riki leave but he wasn't going to the CR to pee instead he enters his parents room and shock what did he saw.

"M-mom! D-dad! Who did this both of you?" Riki said while crying while running towards his parents and hug them. Infact, Riki is not cold-hearted and don't have a heart, he just need to act cold and rude for his company still reach to the top.

"Please wake up, I don't want to be alone forever. It hurts me you know." Riki said while crying. Sunoo was peacefully listening behind the door and his heart melts when he sees Riki's other side.

He knows he felt bad about k*lling Riki's parents but he did it because he wanted Riki to know how much he hurt when his parents leave him alone.

"I'm sorry for k*lling your parents, Senpai. I just wanted you to experience how much I hurted when you k*lled my parents first because of your obsession." Sunoo said on his mind and he didn't know that tears is already falling from his eyes.

On their way back home, Sunoo noticed that Riki was just silent while driving. He wasn't comfortable with this since Riki is always teasing him when driving.

"I-i know you hurt when your parents passed away, I'm sorry, Senpai." Sunoo stated and broke the silent.

"Why are you saying sorry? It's not your fault, Sunoo." Riki said and smiles in pain.

"What do you mean it's not my fault, after all it's all my plan." Sunoo said making Riki stop for while and look at him confusingly and look to the road again.

"What do you mean?" Riki asked.

"I-I did k*ll your parents as revenge for you to experience how much I hurted when you k*lled my parents at the first place." Sunoo said and tears flowing in his eyes, Riki immediately stop the car and park it aside.

"Do you think it's fun, Sunoo? Do you think you k*lled them as Revenge is fun? You literally hurt me!" Riki shouted angrily but he can't angry at Sunoo and do something bad to him since he really loves Sunoo.

"I should be the one who asked you that question since you're the first one who k*lled my parents because of jealousy." Sunoo shouted and now they're making a Love Quarrel in the car.

"And now you know how much I hurt? You f*cking traitor, the boy I f*cking love just Betrayed me and he pretends that he loves and cares me but the truth is he wanted to take revenge on me." Riki shouted angrily and because of anger he accidentally slap Sunoo hard making Sunoo fell to the ground.

Sunoo don't care if it's hurts and the truth is he wanted Riki to experience how much he also hurted losing his parents.

Because of anger, Riki brakes up again with Sunoo and Sunoo leave his car. Riki started the engine and leave Sunoo on the road.

End of Chapter Fifty-two

Hey:>
Sorry if this book have a lots of Love Quarrels because you see, I love writing books with a love Quarrels so that can teared me up while listening to a sad music.