2.

Gym lesson

"Hey... Your drama lesson has been finished already?" Lexi looked at me.

"Yes." I said.

"Come on girls, run that 2 miles. Go..." Mrs. Miller yelled.

"Of course Mrs. Miller." I smiled and we started running.

We were running for 5 minutes, when I fell because of a hole in the concrete, which I didn't see. I was lying on the concrete for a few minutes, before I sat up.

"Are you okay?" Lexi looked worried.

"It's a scratch on my right hand, but I think I don't have more." Lexi helped me stand up. We walked slowly, when I felt pain in my side. "Au..." I hissed, and stopped walking.

"What's wrong?" Lexi was more worried than earlier.

"It hurts" I complained and placed my left hand on my left side.

"Where?"

I lifted my shirt up a bit and I saw a little deep wound on my left lower stomach, which was near to the bone.

"Damn..." Lexi turned white. "Okay... I'll talk to Mrs. Miller and I'll call one of your brothers..."

"I'm going to sit down... And after this lesson I'm going to cover them, with a bandage." I tried to calm her down. "I have 2 more lessons, before I go home."

"But promise me you will go home, if it's going to be worse."

"I swear." I smiled.

After the last lesson

"Hey sweetheart, how was school?" William looked at me, as I limped to his car.

William

"Sweetheart, why are you walk like this?" I looked at her. I was worried.

"I fell in Gym class. I have two scratches, but nothing serious."

"You're going to chill in my office, because I have a surgery. But when I'm done, I'm going to check on you. I am not letting you to be home alone."

"Will..."

"Don't argue with me young lady."

"Fine." She sat down next to me in the car.