Leviathan's Attack. Chapter 5

*David woke up late again, he gets up as he ran to the living room to get his bag ready, he then runs to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth, he then comes out as he races to his room to get his uniform on, after doing that he lastly ran to the living room grabbing his bag as he takes a piece of toast on the table, he ate it as he ran outside towards the academy.*

*David's POV*
"I am late again oh how great of a day it is!!! God damn it! I hate waking up so late! Oh wait, I did went home late last night.. AHHHH I'm an idiot!*

*As David arrived at the Academy's gates, he was stopped with the crowd of students waiting outside the gates of the academy*

David: what the? What's going on?

*Tristan taps David on his shoulders*

Tristan: bro? You don't know?

David: oh Tristan? What's up here?

Tristan: I'm just as clueless as you are bud?

Lucky: me too? We've been waiting for ages out here.

*Meanwhile Kaito, Dominic, and Albert are seen sitting at the tree brunches, watching from up there as they wait and wait for the gates to open.*

Kaito: we've been here for 2 hours now? We should head home.

Dominic: the Professors haven't gave us permission to go so, not yet until we get the news that all classes is suspended.

Albert: we can wait for a little longer, just be a patience plant kaito.

Kaito: fine fine, but this is so boring like God. I hope it starts soon or we can be dismissed now.

*At the Other side of the academy*

Sebastian: why are you tugging my shirt?

Allysa: why not?

Rovielyn: aww, so cute

Diustine: I know right?

Giemel: It's so boringggg I want to go home now.

Raiza: so am I, it's been hours and the professors aren't giving us any Intel of what's up.

*At the shops near the academy*

Allyson: You bro? What do you think happened?

Lance: probably just the professors having a meeting?

Lenard: that could be the reason?

Justine: or maybe something is up? You've all heard the incident at Bertul mountain right?

Seanfer: it's probably just a town's story, we haven't got any news about that?

Zyrus: yeah but the story seems genuine? Mammon? Coming here targeting one of the students?

Seanfer: impossible, for decades those demons has never returned up here in the surface?

Justine: just the feeling of it just, makes me uneasy.

Lenard: same here, if the stories was true then, the seven deadly demons are back.

Lance: guys guys, we can't just believe what one lumberjack saw that morning? It seems too fake, I mean? Old people can be story makers sometimes?

Allyson: yeah but the genuine fear of that old lumberjack seems real, why not believe him?

*As the group that was inside of the shops discussed of what happened at Mount Bertul, they've got a message in their scrolls, that Class will be suspended for the whole week, as the Professors and the authorities are investigating the incident last night, back at the Academy, all students has left cautiously.*