Chapter 36.

"His kisses were poison, lingering on my lips, leaving behind traces of dark desire

"His kisses were poison, lingering on my lips, leaving behind traces of dark desire."

We sat at the corner of a small cafe as he wouldn't shut about 'how much will I love this place' well he wasn't lying. I was liking it, a small cafe with not so many people and in this early hours it's empty.

"Your order lith" he pushes menu infront of me, to order first. I know this simple gesture made me want to look at him in different way. But again when was last time anyone did that to me when we sat in company.

I took the menu from him and checked the dishes that would fit for my breakfast. My eyes automatically stopped at a particular dish. Croissant and without much of thought "Croissant... one Croissant will work fine for me"

Ciel nodded and made the order for us "Two Croissant" he glanced over me before continuing "and add one black coffee and one milk coffee." He grinned at me with sort of whatever magic he holds in his eyes that makes me want to just stare into it and never quit.

"Shouldn't you thank me for remembering it?" He asks while his grin spread inches more if that's even possible. I shook my head, My mind ignores his cheeky smile as it tries to compute what he just
said.

The waiter served us our breakfast. Two freshly baked croissant with four strawberries specially served in my plate, with one cup of balck coffee and milk coffee. I lazily took the first bite of my breakfast as the it's hazy sweetness burst to taste buds. "Do you like it?" He asks while having his own.

"Not bad tho" I answered nonchalantly taking another bite. He cocked his eyebrow at me. "Oh lith you tell something your mouth is against with" He tipped his head back laughing, exposing the strong column of his throat, and drank his coffee. I watched his Adam's apple bob up and down as he swallowed.

That voice... at least I know now that it was from his voice and not just an adrenaline surge when we first met.

We ate rest of breakfast with him making small conversation with munchfull food in his mouth and me just answering them away in few words. Then he would dash toward the counter to pay before me. To pay for us. Again that shouldn't want me to look at him the way my crazy heart against my will wanted to.

I knitted my eyebrow ad I looked over the shopping mall ahead of me where he was drove me to. "Why are we here?" I questioned, and as if mirroring me he too knitted his eyebrow and cross his hands over his chest.

"What did you thought you could get rid of me so soon. Let me clear it for you. No you can't" he says while jogging towards my side to open the gate and reached his hand out for me. I threw a glare at his hand and stepped out. To be real I didn't really thought he was done for Day, but I really didn't thought he would take me to a shopping mall.

The car door shut behind me. I turned to look Ciel looking over me his hair perfectly set to fall on his forehead. He walks toward me and took my hand in
His. My eyes widened at his action no matter how hard I tried to contain my reaction as butterflies took flight. "Ciel" I whispered.