Chapter 37.

Basorexia –sudden urge to kiss someone

Basorexia –
sudden urge to kiss someone

I place my hand on Ciel’s abs, taking in the feel of his solid body. "Rainbow wait" I lightly pushed his chest. And slowly he released my lips still keeping his hand.

"Fuck" he raspsed against my lips through his half-lidded eyes. He pressed himself against me harder so I was literally strangling on him.

"Ciel I have something for you." I said while getting up from the ground. He stared at me for what felt like a long time. And then I watched his eyes slowly sweeping into something violent... something darker.

Stepping back he nods his head but didn't care to say anything.
"Won't you ask what it is?" I cocked my eyebrows.

He grinned a little before replying "What is it lith" his deep voice accented voice grated abrasively as sand.

I pulled a box wrapped in a shinny paper from behind me and handed it over to him. I watched his expression puzzling yet so flustered by receiveing a gift from me.

He nervously smiles and shake his head "Lith you didn't need to do this." He streches his hand showing around the place "I don't need any kind of repayment for this I meant it when I said it was for you."

So he thinks it's a Repayment. Good I will gladly break that delulu illusion of his.

I scoffed "Wouldn't be so grateful of you to waste my time" he smiled while bitting his lips.

"What?" I glared

He shook his head and finally took the box from me "And here I thought something was wrong with you" I narrowed my eyes and he burst into laughter "What you were being too good to me."

I rolled my eyes at him and waited patiently for him to open the box. I watched him as his hands carefully undo the ribbon.

The top lid of the box fell as a small grey fluff ball of fur jumped out of the box. Ciel widened his eyes and he gasped immediately looking at me.

Yeah... I bought him a cat... no a grey kitten. And my stupid inside flesh still don't know why I did it.

Cat's aesthetic.