7.

Author pov

It been 4 days but jk did not talk to tae and call tae during these days.tae cried in her room for these four days.she want to tell him the truth but he doesn't answer the call.so she went to his house.

Her sister know everything about taekook's relationship.they are very happy with their relationship.now they are worried about the situation in taekook.tae never hides anything from her sisters.they could not see their younger sister crying.Jin and yoonji call Jimin daily to ask tae is.

And now she is standing infront of his his room and thinking whether to knock on the door or not.there Mrs jeon is not at home she has gone to her friend's house.and Mr jeon,namjoon and yoongi went to office.jk did not go to office for these four days.He stayed in his room.

And tae plucked up courage to face him and knocked on the door of his room.the door opens.but jk closes the door before tae speaks.

Tae:
Please open the door kookie.i'll tell you why I lied to you.give me a chance.(crying)

Jk:
I know everything.you don't trust me.

Tae:
No.I trust you kookie.

Jk:
No.you are lying.you don't trust me and I hate lying people.
I don't want to talk to you and
I don't want to see your face.please go away from here.(hurtful voice)

Tae:
You misunderstanding.Please let me tell the truth to you(crying hard)

Jk:
No.you are lying.please go away and mistrust can lead to a relationship breakdown.(crying)so let's Break up.(crying hard).

Tae:
Nooooooooooo(crying).

Jk:
Please go away from here.(crying hard)

Tae:
Please give me a chance to tell you.(crying hard)

Jk:
(Silently crying).

Tae:
Kookie.....kookie.....give me a chance......kookie....(crying hard)

Not a sound came from the other side.so she left the house while crying.her sisters saw everything that happened there.they feel sad about taekook.so they decided to go jk and tell the truth.so they and Jimin plan to get taekook together.

Next day

Author pov

Yoonmin's wedding will take place in two months.but yoonmin's decided to go shopping Tommorow for wedding.and they want help so yoongi asks to jk and Jimin asks to tae.(yk why they want shopping today and why they want help😜😜😜).

Bye guys I am come with next episode byeeeeeee.......🤭💋