Prologue

∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘

In the heart of a dense forest, shrouded in mist and mystery, stood the ominous silhouette of an ancient mansion. Its weathered facade loomed over the surrounding trees like a sentinel of the past, its windows boarded up, and its once-grand architecture now a crumbling testament to forgotten secrets.

Among the whispers of the forest, rumors circulated about the mansion's dark history. Tales of restless spirits, inexplicable phenomena, and unexplained disappearances swirled around the decrepit structure, ensnaring the imagination of those who dared to venture near.

It was the beginning of summer, a time of freedom and adventure for the teenagers of the nearby town. Among them were four friends: Alex, the fearless leader with a penchant for thrill-seeking; Leah, the tech-savvy enthusiast armed with cameras and gadgets; Owen, the skeptic who always questioned the supernatural; and Amelia, the empathetic soul who believed in the power of the unknown.

Fuelled by a desire for excitement and the lure of internet fame, the friends hatched a plan. They would spend their summer vacation exploring the abandoned mansion, documenting their findings like the popular YouTubers they admired. With their backpacks filled with equipment and their hearts brimming with anticipation, they set out on their journey into the unknown, unaware of the chilling adventures that awaited them within the haunted walls of the mansion.

∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘