Loo Loo Land - 2

We entered the small circus and made our way up the wooden stairs. We sat in the middle row, near the stairs.

I dropped Stolas on the bench and then sat next to him. Blitz had other ideas so he grabbed my arm and dragged me up the stairs to stand in the back. I watched Octavia pull the purple hood off Stolas and then the noise of a robotic clown echoed through the room.

A clown walked through the stage curtains introducing themselves as the Robotic Fizzaroli. Blitz rolled his eyes and groaned.

"He's not that bad.." I spoke and Blitz crossed his arms.

"He so is." Blitz glared at the robotic clown.

"But it's not him."

"Every version of him is terrible."

The lights went out and I instantly looked through the dark for Stolas. The stage lights turned on, making the stage glow purple.

Loo Loo Land
Loo Loo Land
Everybody sing along with the Loo Loo band

The clown began to sing and the curtains rolled back to reveal the parks band. A washed down dinosaurs with a guitar, a drummer frog, a bear-weasle looking thing with another head attached to it with a banjo, and a dog-anteater looking thing with a triangle, stood behind the main attraction.

"This is like straight out of Five Nights at Freddy's... I like it." I smirk and Blitz looked at me confused.

"The fuck is Five Nights at Freddy's?"

"Some human horror game."

Every boy, every girl
Every woman, every man
Loves Loo Loo Land!

The clown jumped in front of the children and Blitz moved down the stairs and his behind Stolas, his gun at hand. The clown got near to Stolas and Blitz glared at it.

A few platforms appeared on the stage, making the clown go up to show he's the ring leader. The other band members all gathered in the middle.

Loo Loo Land
Loo Loo Land
Everything is beautiful in Loo Loo Land

Is it because I'm here? 

I thought and smirked to myself, leaning against the stair barriers.

Ugly children holding hands
In Loo Loo Land!

The clown brought all the children into a group hug and then threw them into the air, spinning them around before letting go. The children flew all over the place. I tried not to laugh.

Everybody's friendly

The clown hugged the dinosaur.

And nobody is mean

He smacked the bag of the bear looking animatronic.

No copyright infringement ever seen!

I watched him tip gasoline on a pile of paper. Probably lawsuits.

The clown then moved to a nearby piano and sat on top of it.

I have a dream
(He has a dream)
I'm here to tell
(He's here to tell)
About a magical, fantastic place
Called Loo Loo Land!

I looked over at Stolas, whom was having the time of his life. I do hope Moxxie and Millie aren't banging in a nearby stall or something...

The song continued for another minute.