𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐 - 𝑭𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝟐/𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚

Time: 7:13
Location 📍: Classroom

We entered our classroom and settled into our assigned seats. Unfortunately, I wasn't seated next to Yuna or Seungmin, which left me feeling disappointed. Instead, I found myself sitting beside a guy with blonde hair and freckles. He had a sharp jawline and an air of maturity, making him quite attractive.

As I pondered these thoughts, he suddenly turned towards me. In a panic, I quickly grabbed my pen, faced my notebook, and pretended to be engrossed in writing something down.

"Um... Is it alright if I could borrow some paper? I forgot mine," he asked in a deep voice with a strong accent. Damn, his voice was captivating.

I faced him and replied, "Oh yeah, sure. Here you go," as I handed him some paper.

"Thanks. I'm Lee Felix, by the way. Are you new here?" he inquired.

"Yeah, I am-" I began to respond, but the teacher interrupted.

"Felix Lee and Kim Y/n, are you two listening?" the teacher called out to us.

"Yes, Miss," we both replied in unison.

"Alright, anyways, Felix, you will be showing Y/n around while we head to the potions room, alright?" our adviser informed him.

"Alright, Miss," Felix stood up from his chair as all the students left the classroom with our adviser.

"Let's go. What are you waiting for?" he said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, shoot, sorry," I mumbled, quickly standing up and following him out.

10 minutes later

"And... That's all, I guess. Oh, wait, do you have your phone with you right now?" Felix asked.

"Um, yeah, why?" I replied, a hint of suspicion in my voice.

"Can I borrow it for a sec? I need to check something," he requested. I hesitated for a moment before handing him my phone.

"Alright...?"

He glanced at me and reassured, "Don't worry, I won't steal your phone or anything."

After a few seconds, he returned my phone to me.

"Thanks."

"Anyway, we should head back to the classroom now. The next subject is about to start," he informed me.

"Oh, okay. Wait, where's the way to the classroom?" I asked, feeling a bit lost amidst the maze of stairs and floors.

"It's quite far from here. Hold on," he said, taking out his wand and extending his hand towards me.

"Hold on tight!" he warned.

"Huh?" I managed to say before he exclaimed, "Apparition!"

•••

_______________________________________________________

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚:

𝘚𝘰𝘰.. 𝘐 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 😀