Exit 9B

Two goats, one male and one female are at the front of the house, and Thomas knocks on the door. He knocks a second time when they get no answer. "Hello?" Thomas asked. "Hello?" Thomas looks through the window. As he backs away, Y/N then notices the knob, and they enter the house. "Benson, hello?" Y/N asked, and she knocks again. "Is anybody here?" She asked. They walk further in. Thomas' cell phone rings and he answers. "Hey, mom. Yeah, it's our first day at our new internship. No, we're looking for them right now. Yeah, yeah, we met everybody yesterday and they all seem really cool. Yeah, it's gonna be a really easy way for us to get three credits." Thomas said. Suddenly, an explosion happens outside, which shakes the house. "Mom, hold on!" Thomas grabs Y/N's right hand and the two run outside just in time to see a fireball explode

right by the house as lasers fly past the duo. To the left, they see Pops, Hi Five Ghost and Benson running in terror. "Run! Run!" All three are hit with lasers and stunned as the goat duo watch. They then see Skips running past the shooter. After dodging some lasers, he is eventually shot and hits the ground. He turns to face the shooter, who has an awfully-familiar bearded face. Muscle Man is watching behind a trash can. "You. You won't get away with--" Skips is shot again; Muscle Man tries to run away but is also shot down. Mordecai and Rigby are then seen running past the destruction. Mordecai is carrying a time machine, Rigby a file. "Dude, hurry!" Rigby shouted.

Mordecai quickly pushes the buttons on the time machine. "I'm trying!" Just as they are about to be shot, the time machine activates and Mordecai and Rigby disappear in a golden aura. The bearded man walks up to the house. "You should have sold it to me when you had the chance!" He blows up the house with a detonation device, laughing maniacally as a red wormhole forms above the rubble. Thomas and Y/N frown with worry.

~Two Months Later~

"Let's see... Pops?" Skips asked. Pops is there wearing a zookeeper's outfit. "We got a Pops here?" Skips asked. "Huh?" Pops asked. "You Pops?" Skips asked him. "Indeed!" Pops said. "Car's ready. Sign here." Skips shows Pops a clipboard and hands him a pen. "I hope she wasn't any trouble, Mister! Mister..." Pops looks at his nametag. "Skips." He said. "Not really. Just an oil change." Skips said.

"Oh, splendid!" Pops runs away, laughing. Skips then looks at the clipboard again. "We got a Marcy Stevenson here?" Skips asked. Pops starts up his car, and drives out of Skips', and onto the road. He turns on the radio to listen to old-style music. At the crosswalk, Muscle Man, dressed like a college professor, checks the time. "Come on!" He looks at the crosswalk sign. It stays on the red hand for a few seconds, before the white stick figure flashes on, Pops is driving, not noticing Muscle Man, only seeing him and braking at the last second. Muscle Man starts punching the car's hood in rage. "What the heck, old man?" Pops then fearfully backs up his car, and drives away. "Hey!" Muscle Man furiously throws his briefcase at Pops' car.

"Sorry!" Pops said. "I'll find out who you are." Muscle Man walks up to pick up his briefcase, and Hi Five Ghost appears. He is now a Pizza delivery guy. "Hey mister. Do you know the way to the park?" Fives asked. "Uh, hello, I almost died. Besides, I don't have time to tell you, I'm late for my lecture on Quantam Mechanics." Muscle Man leaves. "Pff, brainiac." Fives said. He looks at a sign that says Old Town <--, and The Park -->, and goes to the park. On the park gate is a sign that reads, 'Exit 9B Coming Soon',

Hi Five Ghost knocks on the gate, and Benson opens it, revealing that he still works at the park. "You're not the usual pizza guy." Benson said. "I'm new. That will be $12.95." Benson takes the pizza to GBF Jr inside the park, which is now a construction site. "The pizzas have arrived, sir." Benson said. "Excellent. Thomas, Y/N, come." Thomas, who was listening to music, runs to GBF.Jr, and Y/N, who was just observing the two also walks over. "Sir, do you think I could have some pizza?" Benson asked. "What? Pizza's for winners. You're not a winner, Benson, you're a slacker. NOW GET BACK TO WORK!" GBF Jr shouted. "Yes sir." Benson walks away, and Y/N couldn't help but feel sorry for him. "Intern, pizza!" GBF Jr said to Y/N. She quickly feeds him some, and Thomas growled slightly. He hated the way the two of them were being treated. Not far off, Mordecai and Rigby land from the Time Machine.