30

Carlisle pov:
After Edward and I accompanied my princess back home, it was easy to see how incredibly much Charlie truly cares for her. The absolute relief as he saw her get out of her car without any harm done to her, was flooring to say the least. He right away pulled her against his chest in a bone crushing hug. My sweet girl also was quick to return the hug just as tightly. It truthfully makes me quit happy, to see that she at least has a dad that would do everything for her. That she at least has one family member that wouldn't stop at anything to protect her.
Charlie even went as far as thank me at least twenty more times, for allowing my princess to stay with my mates and I. Of course that's something he doesn't know, but it still felt great that someone my sweet mate looks up to, actually is not only fine with her being with us, but even thankful. It's great that our mates father trusts us enough to allow us to look out for her. Not that we would of stopped to protect her otherwise, it simply makes it way easier for us this way.
When we parted to drive back to our home, my heart broke at the saddened face my princess made. Thankfully she quickly brightened right back up, after Edward told her he can't wait to see her tomorrow at school again. I also made sure to add that she is always welcome at our house too. Not only to let her know, but also so Charlie understands, that we are at every time willing to have his precious daughter over. Especially so he knows there is no need for my princess to be home alone with this excuse of sister she sadly has.

„It feels wrong to leave her here alone. Especially with this lunatic still under the same roof as her." Edward says while gripping the steering wheel rather tightly. Surly once again destroying said piece of equipment.
„Emmet and Rosalie are already hiding in the woods surrounding her home, to make sure nothing could possibly happen with my princess. So please try to calm down a bit." I answer vocally, even though I am certain that he already read my mind that also gave him that piece of information.
„I know. Still! It feels wrong." Edwards reply was near a whisper as he takes a few shuddering breaths. Seemingly truly having difficulty to not loose control. After figuring out that much, I instead decide to pull his attention on something else. Something that also needs his attention since it's just as important as his need to protect Mia.
„I get that. But at this very moment, you are needed more at home right now. Jasper needs you! He won't be able to fully get out of this foggy state without your help. Right now our precious boy thinks we, or better yet you, are going to reject him. Is that really what you want him to keep on thinking?" I try to reason with him. The engine instantly screams up as he speeds up even more in his haste to get back home it seems.
„You need to make him feel loved! Tell and show him that he is your mate. Show him that you are putting him above everything else." I keep on talking. Needing him to fully grasp how important it is that the both of them clear this up as soon as possible. Otherwise my darling boy might even close up completely, which sadly will result in him slowly and even more painfully dying right in front of us. Something no one wants to even think of, which again is why I try to push him to stay close to Jasper. The longer he feels like he does right now, the higher the chances are that we might loose him.
The second the house is in view, Edward jumps out of the car and sprints up to it.
Let's hope he doesn't get off too extreme with Jasper. And even more importantly, hopefully he will be able to get our sweet boy fully back to us. The thought alone that he might not be able to do so, is too hard to even bear imagining it.

Jaspers pov:
After Edward and Carlisle went to bring my little love back home to Charlie, I felt really sad. Not only because my love had to leave, but also because two of my other mates went along with her. Especially Carlisle! It's strange and wrong all at once, but I don't feel as if I even belong with my other mates. I can feel their utter worry for me. The love they indeed seem to have for me. Yet I feel alone, even though Alice and Esme are currently cuddling me extra tightly. Something I always have loved. But not even that seems to work today. Alice soft kisses on my body feel nice, they feel as if there are some promises within them. Esmes constant reassurances of how much they love me also warms my heart bit by bit.
The huge dark vault however doesn't seem to leave me any time soon. The dark thoughts and feelings just keep on trying to suck me deeper within them. It's like they promise me a better life, if I just give in to them and allow them to whisk me away. The thought of doing so quickly crosses my mind. A life without constant doubts and fears sound rather alluring.
The sound of a door smashing against a wall thankfully gets me slightly back out of this place I seem to slip into. Edwards panicked and heartbroken look slowly makes me lift my arm to touch his beautiful face. Hating to see him in such a frantic and broken manner. That's something that always bothered me greatly. My mates need to be happy. The only wish I ever had, was to make all my mates feel my love and utter devotion I have for them. I guess I wasn't doing a good job at all for that. Not if one of my mates look like someone he loves just died.
„Can I hold you babe? I really need to hold you right now." he begs, making me do a double take. Why would my mate have to beg for my affection? I thought they all know that I am always more than willing to be there for them?
„Course." I simply reply. Still not able to comprehend why he would even ask in the first place. He also doesn't even waist a second before he crushes me against him. My body gets slightly lifted in the air, before he instead places me right on top of his lap. His head instantly nuzzles my neck lovingly. Making me shudder in utter awareness of how close my mate is to me.
„You are such a good boy for me babe. Going to love you for all eternity. Never going to let anyone even look at you wrongly. Forget touching or hurting you in any which way." he tells me in complete promise as the dark void slowly seems to lesson. The pull to follow their direction getting weaker by the minute, as my heart instead brightens at my mates sweet words. My focus nearly fully back on my mate only, instead of all the dark thoughts.
„You are my everything babe, don't you ever forget that." he whispers against my ear before biting my earlobe. The gasp automatically leaves my lips as I can feel his smile against my skin. This only intensifies the joy that has started to form deep within me. The realization alone that my mate is smiling after looking downright traumatized not too long ago, feels amazing.
„Want to pamper you for as long as you will allow me my sweet mate. Love you so incredibly much I can't even put in words how full my whole being is with only love for you." Edward says while nuzzling his head to my left side of the neck. His hands have not once stopped the caressing of my body. It's as if he wants to remember every little detail about it. As if he maps out every bump and scars to burn them into his memory forever.
„My very good boy." he sighs in between licking my ear. Slowly my whole body and mind are taken over fully by the need that my mate awoke from deep within me. His constant praises and love declarations do things to me I can't even describe. The dark vault completely vanished as instead a new fog starts to form in my head. This one a way more appealing and familiar one. Edward also must of seen the shift, as his touches get more sexual. His sweet talk slowly gets more perverted, my body immediately react to that as he purrs in approval. Making my body shake once again at the feeling of my mates dominant demeanor engulfing me. Wanting me to be good and submit to him like he craves. My own need to please my mate skyrockets as I lower my eyes respectfully from his. Instead of the thought praise, he instead tuts at me and softly raises my head back up, so I once again look straight into his eyes.
„I want to be clear about our relationship before we are going to get further." he explains as my head keeps on spinning. Not really able to understand what he actually means by that.
„You, my good boy, are my mate, my life, my absolute everything! And I need you to fully understand that fact, because I can't stand the possibility, that there is even the slightest doubt within this cute little head of yours. Do you understand babe?" Edward sternly says as I slowly start to register the meaning behind his words more and more. My eyes right away fill with tears of joy and relief that my mate actually loves me. Not only little parts, or the fact I am always there for him, but me!
„I love you." I whimpered out. Hoping he is able to understand what I truly want to communicate to him. Yet my state of mind won't allow me to actually form the right words in my mouth and that even though I am a 1000 percent certain of what I want to say.
„That's wonderful babe. I love you too. So very much." Edward reply's with teary eyes as well.
„May I show you my love babe? Am I allowed to shower my very good boy with pleasure like you truly deserve?" he questions with mischievous eyes. Surely knowing perfectly well that I indeed would love that.
„What are we waiting for then?" he sultry whispers in my ear before he starts to undress me right here in the middle of the kitchen.